• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

image-18.jpg

Despite missing the hood..for some strange reason, even with the motor and hood missing, that's a sik shot! LOL!!

Recharging my AC in my brother's garage. Then, parked I'm my sister's garage during my daughter's driveway birthday party.

You sold your car Danio?! I've been admiring that thing even before I owned my berlina. Hope the new owner takes good care of it.

Thanks! Yes, new owner will definitely appreciate the car. Likely won't be as low though haha

Damn!!! I saw you sold the Mugen wheels and figured something was up!

I actually sold the Mugen's to change wheel set ups. I bought a set of 17x9 +18 and 17x10 +30 Regamaster EVO's that was going to go on the car. Selling the car was a complete random thing. I still am not sure if I should have sold it. lol!

Look at this stupidness!!! In the book Dream Cars, sitting on a table at a local body shop.
DSC_0080.jpgDSC_0079.jpg
This fool needs to sit in the passenger seat, they'll experience first hand "difficult handling"!:biggrin:
-DREW-

Back