• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

nsx_driveway.jpg

Those wheels are so sexy!

To add to these mini-nsx's, I did a little chop of my own haha

1076120686_CWWcy-Ocopy.jpg

Man - you were slow. I was waiting for a faster hater remark HA!

Picture093.jpg

Its a samurai, a Japanese imperial flag, and the NSX lettering. The F car placement of the shield is one of the best in automotive history IMO, I just tweaked it a little - GUILTY AS CHARGED. This thread was getting boring so I had to liven it up a bit - get your hate on!

Hmm, the only people who would think that was a ferrari badge at a glance are the same people that would still think its a tool move to put that there on an NSX no matter how you tweek the inside graphics. I dont think this an issue of "hating" This is common knowledge that when a product mimicks a superior or higher status product within the same industry it will be widely frowned uppon or mocked by hobbists and gurus of that line of product. Its distasteful by anyone who has any pride in what they own. On a lighter side, if pretending you have a Ferrari makes you happy then thats all good to me. Just dont take offense when people laugh and point, cause its funny.

If anyone else wants a mini-x pm me a high res picture... they take all of 5-10min to make haha

Back