• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

BADASS! :eek:

3_zps75acfd63.jpg

LOL... And the OEM roller skate wheels. :biggrin: still looks good.

Like I said, what an NSX should look like. If I were to do the 02 front end, this is what I want it to look, even with the oem wheels :)

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I can tell you for sure the car is a traffic stopper, I cannot drive this thing more than 5 minutes without someone making a comment of some sort... Things from someone getting out of their car at a red light, knocking on my window and asking "hey man... What kind of car is this?" to a guy screaming "you must get mad pussy with that thing" from across the street before seeing my girlfriend in the passenger seat. LOL... Ever since I lowered it with the KW comps and did the whole wheel spacer thing the attention seems to have just really increased.... I sat in an empty parking lot to make a phone call a few nights ago and counted 6 cars that pulled off the street to come have a look then drove off after circling the car a few times. I know it looks good these days but it's not a Zonda, I am rather surprised at just how much attention it seems to garner... Even in low key silverstone. Here is a rear shot at the car wash antenna hole and all. LOL

3733ECB4-2682-4E5C-B6DD-F62FEFE8DC39-1332-000004B429021295.jpg

Last edited:
looks naked without a emblem imo, but your car is looking good these days turbo, what antenna you going with now

looks naked without a emblem imo, but your car is looking good these days turbo, what antenna you going with now

Rear emblem or front? I'm used to it now so I dont "miss" it, I think it's a matter of what you are used to looking at. Idk I ca always put it back on but it'll have to be black not chrome.

I covered the antenna hole with a painted factory plug. It's flush, water tight, and barely visible now. Saved the 4 pounds. I get radio off my iPhone.

Bro, let me tell you, IMO you have the best looking black NSX on this site.

Coming from you? That means a lot, hehe... :biggrin: Although I didn't win the competition, it does feel nice to at least be a part of it. Congrats to EAC for taking the W in the black series race.

Here's another one I just decided to update...

As of today, I reverted back to the OEM wing..."Looks" lower and makes the NSX longer is some visual way, I think.

Last edited:
Back