• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Been playing a little more of Forza 3 before I dive into GT5. Wanted to try out Forza's photo mode in advance of messing with GT5's photo mode. This is the closest replication of my car I could get so far, based on the upgrades I had access to.

Forza007.jpg

Forza005.jpg

Forza008.jpg

Last edited:
dang, Forza 3's graphics are lagging so far behind GT5.

Not all car models in F3 are equal. I have a strong suspicion that they recycled some of the car models from F2 and just put a little more polish on them. It's clear that the NSX model hasn't had the attention to detail of some of the cars that are new to F3 (i.e. they weren't in F2).

GT5 is stunning, but I would expect no less being newer and having spent so long in development.

Not all car models in F3 are equal. I have a strong suspicion that they recycled some of the car models from F2 and just put a little more polish on them. It's clear that the NSX model hasn't had the attention to detail of some of the cars that are new to F3 (i.e. they weren't in F2).

GT5 is stunning, but I would expect no less being newer and having spent so long in development.

That is correct. If you look at the garage and you select a pre 02 to 02+ nsx, the car models are completely different. Even the angle of the windshield is different. The pre 02's are recycled from Forza 2 so it does not look accurate.

spoonnsx2.jpg

this is much more accurate looking, and the reason why it only has 1 seat is because the attention to detail with forza is that when you do weight reduction it does remove the seat and put a racing seat on.

and this is in game in photo replay mode NOT in "photo mode" if you play GT5 the rest of the game looks nothing like photo mode.

P.S. This is completely custom made, from paint to decals. There is no such thing as a spoon nsx r gt in the game. Another point that GT5 lacks, customization options.

Last edited:
Too much GT5 pics...need more random REAL pics, lol

Messing around with photoshop, don't know much about it....

my automobile,

IMG_0890.jpg

928203664_thKJG-O.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

Nice! Good to see ya here Brian. Love yer s2000...can't wait to see what u gonna do to the nsx!

Back