• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

suprised that I like that color :eek:

:biggrin:

It's oem lime green metallic... check the wiki on here. Special Order Japan
Found on most NSX-R and Type S from what I've seen before I did mine.

Interesting... flared fenders but not widebody...

It fooled me too at first, but besides the flares, each fender is actually wider than stock. On the front fenders it is easy to see the extra thickness on the top where it meets the hood, but the rears are more difficult to see.

This might give a better angle:
p5.jpg

Ever since Synth popped the first pic of this car on the hella flush thread,

I demand more pics of this... if someone can find em.

P1.jpg
I have been dreaming about doing something similar to my car. I would love to get my hands on those rear quarters, get the DF extended front fenders, add Stacy's sides and see what it looks like then...

Last edited:
It fooled me too at first, but besides the flares, each fender is actually wider than stock. On the front fenders it is easy to see the extra thickness on the top where it meets the hood, but the rears are more difficult to see.

This might give a better angle:
p5.jpg

I would love to get my hands on those rear quarters, get the DF extended front fenders, and add Stacy's sides and see what it looks like then...

I would love to see an aluminum wide body that would be sick.
What has similar wheel arches and fender flares in aluminum?

Route KS Madonna kit.http://www.suzuka-gt.net/NSX/madonna/index.html

398,000 Yen.... wow.

Basically $5k + shipping + installation/fitment + paint.

It's one of the only kits I've seen (and rears) that I like for the NSX.

^^ I believe I posted where to buy this too.
Yes :)
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1400077&postcount=11
syouhin.jpg

Anyone know where one might get those side-splitters/skirts on the white car? (originally posted by synth19 and quoted a couple of times above)
I believe those are Route KS side (half?) skirts. If memory serves someone mentioned the side splitters were custom.

And some more 'hella-flushery' worthy of a repost from Synth19
p1-61.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

Love this pic..

somehow, i prefer nsx with no or small spats.. well, i guess having a big sideskirts will help to keep the spats look small.. :wink:

7225red_lowered.jpg

This is one of the greatest pics, too bad quality is so bad. But the stance/ wheel/ angle just everything else is perfect. What skirt are those? The whole car look so right.:eek:

Synth is that your car? did you like that lip? My Cantrell is now cracked and pushed up my bumper and dented my fender! Was it as flexible as claimed?

Wings West Side skirts. Advan Modal 5 rims.

I love that pic too but it looks like the front tires would scrub the fender liners till theres nothing left (ask me how i know this haha) my front fender liners are gone - shredded by the tires.... haha

Nsx related and pretty random :

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306377886.195507.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306377886.195507.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 82
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306377964.219317.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306377964.219317.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 80
Back