• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

:biggrin:

NSX1_zpsd169717c.jpg

pierseg=gleibig

That is a stunning photo. I love the rp03's.

Stunning NSX ~ I have a set of RP03's and they are just sitting in my garage, never liked the wheel that much so never used them! haha

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys here's another one.

Untitled by diddy1226, on Flickr

My NSX is low but I would be very scared to park it under a truck like that, how did you know it would clear? Was it close?

No, it is not sarcasm. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Nukem's comment was ironic - which is better than sarcasm.......not much better, but still better! :biggrin:

Thanks...I think... :confused:

fits like a glove.

Stunning NSX ~ I have a set of RP03's and they are just sitting in my garage, never liked the wheel that much so never used them! haha

- - - Updated - - -

My NSX is low but I would be very scared to park it under a truck like that, how did you know it would clear? Was it close?

why be scared the trailer isnt going anywhere lol. i had about an inch or 2 of clearance. my friends guided me in.

TL looks freaking sick :eek:.

heres a different angle.

521333_451187448300505_676184177_n by diddy1226, on Flickr

That is unbelievably mean looking

1znokm8.jpg

@cars and coffee over the weekend:redface:

Love the wheel color, looks great with black.... but your rears need a spacer.

Having now seen this car in person, it's not so bad and parts of it are pretty good. Gotta give him credit for a strong effort.

The side scoop is the best part, IMO. Not exactly right, but oh so close.
DSC_4228.jpg

DSC_4223.jpg

The spoiler doesn't work for me. It doesn't flow.
DSC_4222.jpg

DSC_4225.jpg

Beautiful color, nice interior. Definitely an interesting NSX!

We saw this nsx today and I would respectfully disagree with skippy. The interior has wood panel inserts and the shift knob was on backwords!

Back