• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Decided to go back to the OEM sides in hopes someday I'll find the route KS side flares lol. Also wrapped the roof and mirrors gloss black. Yay or nay?

IMG_20130527_144610.jpg

That looks GREAT! Love it!! Reminds me of my lime green! Wish you were closer to do a joint shoot!!

That looks GREAT! Love it!! Reminds me of my lime green! Wish you were closer to do a joint shoot!!

I was going to say that, LOOKS AMAZING! Both cars!

what are the specs btw danio?

from the location of the orange reflector it seems to be stock fenders, df fenders you lose that stock reflector location for a side mounted fender amber of clear reflector

very curious to know if they're stock fenders or maybe DF fenders.

stock fenders rolled flat and a very minor pull.

The fender liner is trimmed, but remains approximately 90% intact.

from the location of the orange reflector it seems to be stock fenders, df fenders you lose that stock reflector location for a side mounted fender amber of clear reflector

You are right, stock fenders.

I was originally looking to pick up MF10's as I absolutely love your car, but wasn't able to find a set that wasn't curbed and in original bronze.

Let me know if you ever decide to sell your set.

How did you trim the liners what's the process , I never understood how this was done and pics and are you really 18x10 in the front

Last edited:
car rubs only at slow speeds, and/or large potholes or bumps.

It's not for everyone, i get it. haha.. I just wanted concave TE on stock body.

Well it does look killer. I just wouldn't be able to deal with the headache but it does look... Killer.

How did you trim the liners what's the process , I never understood how this was done and pics and are you really 18x10 in the front

email me at [email protected]

Well it does look killer. I just wouldn't be able to deal with the headache but it does look... Killer.

TBH, i do look retarded in parking lots when trying to park or just maneuvering around tight spaces. But once the car gets going, the rubbing is completely gone. Even during spirited driving, it's rub free.

email me at [email protected]

TBH, i do look retarded in parking lots when trying to park or just maneuvering around tight spaces. But once the car gets going, the rubbing is completely gone. Even during spirited driving, it's rub free.

mind if i email you also? i took my front fender liners out because im so low but if theres a way i can trim them id like to put them back. id like to keep the grit and road grim out my bay.

Last edited:
Looks like parts now showing up on eBay.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/.........

Do you know for sure that this is from the NSX in question? If you don't, you may want to consider editing the nature of your post so as to not suggest the vendor is selling stolen goods. It might simply be a coincidence ....Just sayin'.

Do you know for sure that this is from the NSX in question? If you don't, you may want to consider editing the nature of your post so as to not suggest the vendor is selling stolen goods. It might simply be a coincidence ....Just sayin'.

Yes, I suppose you are right. Its a strange coincidence if that is not it.

Yes, I suppose you are right. Its a strange coincidence if that is not it.

Just a strange coincidence, that seller is a salvage yard I believe and has been selling NSX parts for quite a while. For steep prices...

Congrats on the new ride Dan. How does it compare to the E90?

Rare shot while working today, NA1, NA2, AP1 and AP2 all in the same garage (all white too!)

- - - Updated - - -

I'll just leave this here...

I wanted to reply separately and just say I love your color and that wing is so cool! Is that the APR-GTC300? Thinking about one if it uses the stock holes...hehe

Back