• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Where can i get them? When i go to a wheel website that sells them, as soon as i type in NSX, they don't allow me to select them??
Also, i know NOTHING about wheels and the stats I'm supposed to use, so any additional info would be appreciated as well.

Try contacting George (GBL1), I believe they are an Enkei retailer. He should be able to get you whatever size/color you're looking for.

-Ian

Where can i get them? When i go to a wheel website that sells them, as soon as i type in NSX, they don't allow me to select them??
Also, i know NOTHING about wheels and the stats I'm supposed to use, so any additional info would be appreciated as well.

Sure. First of all, DO NOT trust the enkei dealer on NSX advice. You can go 17/18 which is what most will recommend to you for performance and being headache free, or 18/19 if you want the super baller look and are willing to compromise tire quality, weight, function, etc.

17/18 for you:

17x8 front ET40 114.3 PCD
18x9.5 rear ET38 114.2 PCD

Tires: 215/40/17 front
255/35/18 rear or 265/35/18 rear (I recommend the 255)

Dunlop Z2 or Yokohama AD08R.

That's a pretty killer setup. If you have other questions post elsewhere, this is a picture thread not a wheel thread.

^^ Watch out Craig Harris, you don't want to piss off Turbo2Go by having a conversation in here, like he said above, this is a picture thread and not for communicating! (as if EVERYONE else on here doesn't do the exact same thing ALL the time)

8ebuzune.jpg

I have had a few updates now but I haven't updated the page on houston-imports lol

CF roof lining made by Downforce :)

nsxCFroof_zpsecce9de3.jpg

Wow, very nice pice, is this a special order or something they normally offer?; I need to check out theire web site as the last time I checked it was not up.

My '95, rendered in baby powder on the cardboard back of a beer flat. One of a kind. :)
DSC_1672.jpg

Got that as I was settling the glue on the the stencil. I have declared end of summer and set up my airbrush stuff on the lanai. Got some ideas for making stencils from photos, so playing around.
DSC_1676.jpg

quick bite to eat photos.... my car looks like an suv compared to butter's as well our other buddies turbo.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

photo 3.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto.jpg

Last edited:
Back