• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

@Danio: I know we can't ever stop modding our cars, but I don't see how your car can look any better than it does right now. Everything on it is perfect, INCLUDING the oem rear wing. Just a magnificent NSX specimen.

Thank you, but you are right. We can't ever stop modding. Always getting an itch to change something. lol!

Nice shots bro!
You know what would really help this thread? A post with a full size version of your avatar! It has everything - a beautiful woman, an NSX, a hot chick, composition, a babe, good lighting.......am I making myself heard here? :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

2 shots from yesterday's shoot. Photos by Jonathan Ralleca
Great shot!

I bet you rub like crazy huh? Looks good tho

butter78 and nsxsimon can vouch, I do not rub while driving. In parking lots or very slow speeds on uneven ground there is, but once the car is moving it does not rub. It's freaking magical. lol!

Yeah, you gotta be crazy to be that low in Toronto.
I'm on Koni yellows + H&Rs and will be ditching that for bc coilovers next year to raise it .5"... shit just driving on lakeshore I scrape in certain spots.

I live in the Thornhill/Richmond Hill area so it's alright. I work in the downtown core, and have driven my NSX a few times with no problems. Just need to stay away from Front and Lakeshore haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you need front plates in to?

a little photoshop lol!

Last edited:
My new nav/music player/tablet computer system :biggrin:

294qxs9.jpg

Back