• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

whos sick ride is this?

any shots of the rear wheels? 17/17 or 17/18?

looks amazing...

attachment.php

i believe somewhere here will have the rears re-barreled to 18... i am curious as to how it will turn out.

scold your car, amazing... i see the cf jeff mirrors, rear led tails, 02+ rear, mode4 valence... alot of subtle yet very classy goodies.

I do like MF10's, just too bad it's a 17/17.

- - - Updated - - -

regas look amazing on this nsx

11399727635_d0fe94f38b_b.jpg

i believe somewhere here will have the rears re-barreled to 18... i am curious as to how it will turn out.

scold your car, amazing... i see the cf jeff mirrors, rear led tails, 02+ rear, mode4 valence... alot of subtle yet very classy goodies.

Someone's already rebarreled them to have 18s in the rear. Coincidentally they'll be going on a car in your neck of the woods.

1512823_741732621548_568922764_n.jpg

some canadian rapper checkin out the wheels even gave me some of his chips...

btw m7s are my fav wheels ever . i like the old school jdm street style , i have some other wheels coming soon 17/18 its gonna be nasty....

btw i used some black fire wax to keep the paint freshh

scold do you have a build thread?

1512823_741732621548_568922764_n.jpg

some canadian rapper checkin out the wheels even gave me some of his chips...

btw m7s are my fav wheels ever . i like the old school jdm street style , i have some other wheels coming soon 17/18 its gonna be nasty....

btw i used some black fire wax to keep the paint freshh

Someone's already rebarreled them to have 18s in the rear. Coincidentally they'll be going on a car in your neck of the woods.
i know who got it but i cant say until he puts them on haha, canada has all the ballers

- - - Updated - - -

scold do you have a build thread?
naw haha to lazy to start it

Back