• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random posts moved out of "easiest way to own an nsx" thread

Re: Easiest way to own a NSX

Nobody will see me under here!
IMG_4709.jpg

Go ahead. I got time.

:tongue:

Only ones I have at home are -ahem- eyes only, if you catch my drift...:biggrin:

They do include both the wife, and the 9-3, but I'll have to let your imagination fill in the rest, as what has happened to Nick would look like nothing compared to what she would do to me if those pics hit the net...

It looks like from all the recent Off Topic posts that this thread has run its course.

Probably the best thing to do is have an admin delete all the Off Post topics and lock the thread for future reading (years from now).

The thread has completely left the tracks...

You know one thing about this thread that pisses me off is that I don't think any damn body in this entire 1900+ thread mentioned Nick's poor use of grammar in the subject line. :mad:

"a nsx" WTF? It's "an nsx."

And is easiest really a fricken word?

:confused:
ummm, covered here @ post#790:rolleyes:
watch it,dude.

It looks like from all the recent Off Topic posts that this thread has run its course.

Probably the best thing to do is have an admin delete all the Off Post topics and lock the thread for future reading (years from now).

The thread has completely left the tracks...

I believe that was the point. :biggrin:

The NSX guys want there board back and de-railed the topic to accomplish that goal. And they did it very nicely.

I believe that was the point. :biggrin:

The NSX guys want there board back and de-railed the topic to accomplish that goal. And they did it very nicely.

Oh damn, they're on to us! :eek:

What this thread needs is some girl's cars. Hay everybody, what's your girly drive? This is my wife's deadly weapon.
P3111463.jpg

You know one thing about this thread that pisses me off is that I don't think any damn body except Jalnjr in this entire 1900+ thread mentioned Nick's poor use of grammar in the subject line. :mad:

"a nsx" WTF? It's "an nsx."

And is easiest really a fricken word?

:confused:

can anyone explain to me why it's an? cause an is usually only used with nouns that begin with vowels http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/esl/eslart.html

mirroredshades: ex f-body owner here as well. Almost bought an NSX, got the Z06 instead, now waiting for my next lump of cash so I can buy an NSX. Too bad I'm not a good poker player.. :D

Badass first gen, btw. Was that a '68?

My old f-bods (keeping images small as to not spam thread with non-nsx cars.. all three are LT1 6speeds, the black '95 had ~320-330rwhp with the cam/tuning/exhaust):
P1000234.thumb.jpg

car5.thumb.jpg

P3270237.thumb.jpg

Back