• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random posts moved out of "easiest way to own an nsx" thread

Re: Regarding Nick Sitko

Stop it Danny. You need to stop it.

homo.JPG

never said ferrari parts were cheap..... but neither are nsx parts:tongue:
(ex. fujitsubo inconel nsx headers.... 15,000 bucks
CTSC.... 10,000 bucks
OEM clutch assy, 1500
even the 14mm nuts for the upper mounting studs of the stuts.... 4 bucks each)
and a brand new nsx was 89,000 bucks (earlier ones were stickered cheaper, but sold for about the same amt, if not more, due to dealer markup). ofc your 92 doesn't cost that much, because it's older, but it's still got a good amt of value left in it. :smile:

just trying to say.... it's not a "cheap" car.... not matter how cheap you get the actual car for :wink:

Re: Easiest way to own a NSX

oh.... also.... GTOne nsx super GT replica widebody kit in dry carbon = ~$150,000 :tongue:

Oh, please already. Go back and read my original quote and who I was answering......don't take my shit out of context and blow it up...f-ing please. :rolleyes:

never said ferrari parts were cheap..... but neither are nsx parts:tongue:
(ex. fujitsubo inconel nsx headers.... 15,000 bucks
CTSC.... 10,000 bucks
OEM clutch assy, 1500
even the 14mm nuts for the upper mounting studs of the stuts.... 4 bucks each)
and a brand new nsx was 89,000 bucks (earlier ones were stickered cheaper, but sold for about the same amt, if not more, due to dealer markup). ofc your 92 doesn't cost that much, because it's older, but it's still got a good amt of value left in it. :smile:

just trying to say.... it's not a "cheap" car.... not matter how cheap you get the actual car for :wink:

Oh, please already. Go back and read my original quote and who I was answering......don't take my shit out of context and blow it up...f-ing please. :rolleyes:

Oh calm down and be mindful of your manners. We are all gentlemen assholes here.

Plus, I'm sure NO ONE wants to go back and sift through all this rubble to find your post. Obviously I'm sure you'd know why unless you enjoy seeing donkeys are every click.

Yeah, keep hi-jacking threads with out-of-context drivel...

Sheesh...

Oh calm down and be mindful of your manners. We are all gentlemen assholes here.

Plus, I'm sure NO ONE wants to go back and sift through all this rubble to find your post. Obviously I'm sure you'd know why unless you enjoy seeing donkeys are every click.

That was VERY in context. Price of nsx parts vs price of ferrari parts. How is that NOT in context?

Other than this thread's main subject matter, that comparison has more to do with why this site is here than anything else listed in this thread.

OMFG. It's like that old saying..."If I have to explain it, it ain't funny".

Go back and read, mmm-kay?

That was VERY in context. Price of nsx parts vs price of ferrari parts. How is that NOT in context?

Other than this thread's main subject matter, that comparison has more to do with why this site is here than anything else listed in this thread.

I kindly ask that we keep minor arguments amongst each other away from this thread. There is only room for one superstar in this thread and we all know who that is.

What I would like to see aside the hilarious "pwned" etc. pics is a list of funny quotes/proverbs related to the original author of this thread.

EDIT: To anyone who has (IF they have) actually tried harassing his family and/or kids either online or in person, I would highly recommend against such stupidity. Keep it online and keep his kids out of it.

OMFG. It's like that old saying..."If I have to explain it, it ain't funny".

Go back and read, mmm-kay?

Nah, I'm good. I prefer not knowing what you really meant when it's not really not that important ya know. Go with it Danny :biggrin: Its ok. Comes as surprise u don't enjoy talking about the nsx when you get the chance........

actually, i was just reading it for what it was....
just saying that you were wrong, is all..... relax :wink: :tongue:

I kindly ask that we keep minor arguments amongst each other away from this thread. There is only room for one superstar in this thread and we all know who that is.

What I would like to see aside the hilarious "pwned" etc. pics is a list of funny quotes/proverbs related to the original author of this thread.
minor arguments? nah. No argument here. Danny? You got an argument going on with anyone????

Back