• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random posts moved out of "easiest way to own an nsx" thread

Re: Easiest way to own a NSX

I guess if you want to be critical, in comparison to a Porsche 911 GT3 the current NSX has too much mid corner push.....

how_smart.jpg

also, just because it's faster, doesn't mean it's as fun to drive. i would rather roll a miata than a vette. :tongue:

I rolled a Honda CRX ten years ago. I walked away with a hyperflexed elbow and a small cut in my palm.

Plus the nasty bruises over my pelvis and sternum.

If scamming people makes one "famous," then yes; you are famous. Any chance you're from Lithuania...?

This from the now defunct "www.stopmrob.info" website:

"This site was started after a group of people found themselves victims of Melissa Robinson, A.K.A: MRob, Mandi Morgan, mandimorgan2004 senz8tnl1, senz8tnlmel, flgirliegurl, nepsychomagnet, Soundjewelz, Weathergal, Superwitch, midwestsuperbitch, sandifagina, and others to be listed soon.

This site is dedicated to helping spread truthful information about the mis-deeds of Melissa Robinson. The information contained on this site has been confirmed by more than one source, and is easily verifiable by the links provided. The information here is for the education of anyone who is currently, or has had dealings with Melissa Robinson. Especially if those dealings involve money.

Despite her claim of being "stalked" or even "extorted", that is simply not the case. This site is not about attacking Melissa Robinson, in fact, it would be preferable if she were successful. But when she continually lies, cheats and steals from people, this site is compelled to show what she has done to victimize others.

All that has been ever asked of her is for her to live up to her commitments as a responsible member of society."

Wow cause you know.. I was soooo worried about that coming up in when I so proudly proclaimed who I was dude.

That shit is old drama, that site is utter bullshit, the product of one such witch hunt on the internets that went very badly for the guy who perpetrated it. The difference of course being the guy who accused me, assimilated a bunch of bullshit and spin that was ultimately proven false, actually real world stalked me for 2 years, was at the time on 20 year parole and had 7 convictions under his belt for everything from breaking and entering of a dwelling, car theft and resisting arrest.

Heres how that whole thing REALLY played out. Guys stole from me, Iaccused him, he decided his best defense was to play the kill my credibility game. It went badly for him. He teamed up with a pissed off guy who I wouldn't fuck and couldnt beat me in a war or words on Viperalley and the site went to shit in the last 2 years of cover up to the point people are terrified to speak on much of anything without being regarded as a creepy stalker. The ones doing the creepy stalker accusing though.. well hell, those are the guys who made a full forum about me, followed me around on the internet and real life, contacted my family members, my kids dad and had my full credit report, social security number and more and are terrified of having that revealed even though EVERYBODY knows it.

Gist of the situation. Whats on that link now is whats leftover of some dude who wasnt even involved and is just mad cause he thinks I owe him 500.00. The original shit is no where to be found on the internet as it was ordered down, the fbi was involved, people got arrested, and the guy who started it all lives daily knowing if I wanted to be a cunt I'd take his house and sell it for giggles. He wont even say my name dude.. hes fucking terrified.

Really if you wanted the good shit you'd have uncovered I used to strip on webcam and found my nudes.

As I stated in my first post I have been through something similar, though not to this scale. My point was there IS fall out and watch the lines you're crossing.

Edit: Ha I didnt even realize the site was down.. it was up a few months ago when i looked. Learn something new everyday. As I said, my life is a open book, quite literally. You got a question ask.. or hit google. Whatever trips your trigger. What is it with little boys who can't take a girl talking a little shit? Clearly if I was worried I'd keep my fuckin mouth shut dontcha think.

Last edited:

Wow cause you know.. I was soooo worried about that coming up in when I so proudly proclaimed who I was dude.

Really if you wanted the good shit you'd have uncovered I used to strip on webcam and found my nudes.

I hope the nudes come out to play... You could post them yourself:biggrin:

I hope the nudes come out to play... You could post them yourself:biggrin:

They've been removed. I think the only place you can get them is if you pay for them and even then I have them hidden.. and I wont be spamming the link. Thanks for playing.

Well, this thread's sure taken a circuitous route.

Dude, you're smooth. Like butter.
They must be lining up!

I'm tellin you! You are one evil mean pain in the ass bitch! I love it! lol

OK Melissa. I'm gonna tell you the SAME thing I told all the ladies I've been with that had a husband, fiancee or boyfriend. "I'm not trying to marry you baby, I just wanna f#ck". So what's that got to do with your husband or wife, depending on how you swing?

well, youve got form, to quote

'Ino

Jesus Christ, I've never seen such blatant BEGGING for attention in my life. Stooping to the depths of repeated contradiction to get me to respond is low ... so very very low.

Frankly, the reason I don’t bother engaging Plaxo uhhh MROB uhhh Melissa Robinson here is because cracking jokes at the other board she was banned at YEARS AGO (but still hasn't ever left) about her psychotic compulsive lying lawbreaking ass traveling from state to state to avoid jail and lawsuits, faking her persona and appearance to everyone she meets online, rambling from town to town in a Ryder truck towing her beat-the-fuck-up Mercury Sable, leaving trails of Twinkie wrappers, oil leaks, and Taco Bells torn off their foundations as she runs from everyone, stopping only to consume bacon-wrapped prairie dog snacks she keeps stuffed in her cup holders, spending her life pursuing those who know and mock the real crazy bitch she is probably just doesn’t translate too well to the RB, a board without a clue as to what the fuck this crazy bitch is here muttering about all the time these days.

Or I dunno … maybe it does?

The bottom line is that mocking Plaxo/MROB is just fucking funny. I don’t need to engage her or respond to her constant callouts or reverse psych mumbles …. Just watching her head spin is all a simple girl like me needs for a good laugh.

And for the record - that is definitely her in that mugshot. My own husband has seen her and even spoken to her in San Antonio, Texas (Stop #38 on the MROB RUNNIN ON EMPTY TOUR) and so have two of his friends. The bitch is a crazy fucking Sasquatch.

So go on ... show us all what a tough bitch you are, plaxo. Talk your shit, issue your call-outs, tell us at the same time how only fucking idiots proclaim victory on the internet. We're all enraptured.

well, youve got form, to quote

'Ino

Jesus Christ, I've never seen such blatant BEGGING for attention in my life. Stooping to the depths of repeated contradiction to get me to respond is low ... so very very low.

Frankly, the reason I don’t bother engaging Plaxo uhhh MROB uhhh Melissa Robinson here is because cracking jokes at the other board she was banned at YEARS AGO (but still hasn't ever left) about her psychotic compulsive lying lawbreaking ass traveling from state to state to avoid jail and lawsuits, faking her persona and appearance to everyone she meets online, rambling from town to town in a Ryder truck towing her beat-the-fuck-up Mercury Sable, leaving trails of Twinkie wrappers, oil leaks, and Taco Bells torn off their foundations as she runs from everyone, stopping only to consume bacon-wrapped prairie dog snacks she keeps stuffed in her cup holders, spending her life pursuing those who know and mock the real crazy bitch she is probably just doesn’t translate too well to the RB, a board without a clue as to what the fuck this crazy bitch is here muttering about all the time these days.

Or I dunno … maybe it does?

The bottom line is that mocking Plaxo/MROB is just fucking funny. I don’t need to engage her or respond to her constant callouts or reverse psych mumbles …. Just watching her head spin is all a simple girl like me needs for a good laugh.

And for the record - that is definitely her in that mugshot. My own husband has seen her and even spoken to her in San Antonio, Texas (Stop #38 on the MROB RUNNIN ON EMPTY TOUR) and so have two of his friends. The bitch is a crazy fucking Sasquatch.

So go on ... show us all what a tough bitch you are, plaxo. Talk your shit, issue your call-outs, tell us at the same time how only fucking idiots proclaim victory on the internet. We're all enraptured.

shes mad I fucked her husband.

Ok I didnt but she THINKS I did. My name is so throughly stamped on her forehead she dreams about me at night. For the record. I still post on Rogan. She doesn't. I guess she got mad she got made to look dumb and HER friends wouldn't back her. *shrug*

and that pic is 4 years old......show us a current one eh

jeez, you get around about eh...(not in THAT sense)

Senna-NSX-14.jpg

Senna R.I.P.

.......is maladymg an internet psycho whos attached herself here because of the threads popularity?
I don't believe she has nudes unless I can see them.

and that pic is 4 years old......show us a current one eh

jeez, you get around about eh...(not in THAT sense)

Its 3 years old. and Naw, I got stalkers friend. As you can see theres a group of people who are still obsessed with me. Which I find amusing. Shes from the original drama and cant let it go.

ok,we'll compromise. pic is 3 and half years. June 04?

unless you have had surgery to give you a new face, cant see what harm an update pic can cause.

Not that im bothered:smile: honest guv'

ok,we'll compromise. pic is 3 and half years. June 04?

unless you have had surgery to give you a new face, cant see what harm an update pic can cause.

Not that im bothered:smile: honest guv'
ok compromise thats about right. Doesn't cause harm at all but I don't have one that just has ME in it and Im too lazy to crop. I havent changed much.

you still got that webcam handy? go on, give us a smile.

anyways....why are some many people after ur ass?

cus you fucked that mikayla bird's husband......or several husbands?
or you been on the con too?

you still got that webcam handy? go on, give us a smile.

anyways....why are some many people after ur ass?

cus you fucked that mikayla bird's husband......or several husbands?
or you been on the con too?

haha I don't know, honestly. I find it all to be a little weirdo but hey. Her and her husband have kept it going for years and nobody really understands what their obsession is with me, myself included.

And no I've never fucked anyones husband. I've also never been arrested for anything in my life except a unpaid speeding ticket that I forgot about and quickly took care of.

oh, come on, please?
Get your webcam out and give us a scantily clad wave...

Dave, thank you sir. I'm now going to buy 29 sets of Kumho tires just so I can visit the corp HQ. haha. Is Stuart the "Red" in one of those pics as well?? If so, I'm really embarrassed by his blatant Canadianism. :tongue: j/k

Fellow car guys:
We know, our car, stock for stock, isn't a speedracer. 0-60 in 4.7 ('97-'05) works for me though. And it drives like it's on rails, and the forward-cockpit view is unlike anything out there -- you can literally see each pebble on the road, and smell the asphalt as it slides beneath you like a treadmill. That's part of the "experience" that all us jokers talk about, although it will never involve whiplash. :frown:

Mrob:
You and Nick should -seriously- team up. I'm sure one of us can get you his digits. Ya'll could be like Bonnie and Clyde, albeit without the looks or the intelligence.

Back