• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rare NSX Promotional Book and Tamiya Model Kit Combo

For sale are two BRAND NEW items, sold only as a package. Price is $249 including shipping within the US/Canada. I am not making any money on this, I bought them both for the same price, just changed my mind and never bought an NSX.

* Honda luxury car promotional book. Large square format 31 x 31 cm. Black and silver boards. Complete specs. 2 color fold-outs. 73 color photos. 12 color figures and diagrams including cutaway engine illustration.
This is the "black and silver" hardcover promotional book issued when the NSX was first introduced. This is a promotional publication meant for prospective buyers of the car and contains beautiful photographs, diagrams and some text. This is not meant to be an objective review of the car, but it is still a desirable coffee table book for NSX owners.

* Tamiya plastic model kit of the Acura NSX Type R 1/12 scale. This is the rare kit with photo-etched (metal) parts. This is a new, unassembled kit.

This is a 1/24 Scale Honda NSX Typer from the Sports Car Series from Tamiya
Highly detailed static display model Complete engine detail Authentic undersurface and suspension Completely detailed exterior and interior Realistic rubber tires Photo-etched parts Waterslide decals Detailed pictorial instructions

</pre></pre>

Attachments

• 41Y9YRHEK5L.jpg
    41Y9YRHEK5L.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 93
  • ltams4321.jpg
    ltams4321.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 93
Back