• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RATE THIS NSX Hot or Not & NSX PRICING

Not the worst I've seen...but way too over the top for my taste. Starting with the burn-your retina- orange paint scheme...

I've seen this NSX in person at a car show our local NSXCA participated in here in CA (I'm pretty sure it's the same one since it's the only NSX I've seen w/ a vent into the trunk AND this color). Yes, it could use lots of toning down.

I'm a big fan of Imola Orange........this doesn't look like Imola? The stance is bad because it sags in the rear, and as someone already said the front grill/grate is from Home Depot. Oh and the rear lights are hideous, one of my favorite things on the NSX is the rear lights. I would say an 8 on the molestation scale. Always liked Kenisis rims though.

I have seen that car in person. I saw it going down Main street Huntington Beach on front of my store and flagged it down. Erick/EVOF575GTC was invited to see the car too.

The body work wasn't bad, the engine bay and interior however was interesting. The car is Turbo charged and I have no clue what I was looking at, but it was "very" customized, chrom everywhere. The interior however, need to go, almost the entire interior was covered with Blue Swave leather, including the center counsol and seats. Little too bright for me.

The car has exchanged hand couple of time since I saw it last year; there must be some issues.

the only nice thing is the spoiler and the paint the rest is just plain ugly that rear bumper and lights + exhaust are just Ugly

I dont like it at all! :frown:

Nate in DC

Way to much rice. It would look better if they took that body off and put a stock one on and painted it a different color too.

HEY !!!

WHY R U GUYS TALKING SMAK BOUT MY RIDE!!!
:mad:

just kidding not mine. that car used to be red???
see pix below:
attachment.php

skimping out on the engine bay and hood bay area is an easy way to skimp on expensive paint jobs.... what a waste! :frown:

and sad part is, the paint isn't IMOLA, its the lambo orange like my first DF widebody....

ya i cant believe all that money spent on the car and he couldnt spare some cash to paint the front compartment????
love the wheels thou

Not my thing at all. I vote "NOT"

price what?!?

Honest opinion.... Is it ugly? Does it make your stomach churn? Or do you like it?
Hey... just remember: different strokes for different folks! No need to be so extreme in opinion.

This NSX and all the modifications and aesthetic 'upgrades'/changes remind me of those individuals who get addicted to plastic/cosmetic surgery... once they start, they just can't stop. And before they even know it, things are over-done - to the point of no return. :eek:

Back