• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rays TE37 Seibon Edition

I just purchased these new wheels from Rays TE37 Seibon Edition. The NSX is on TEIN Flex coilovers.

Setup specs:
18x8.5 on 225x35x18
19.9.5 on 275x30x19

Falken 452s

So far no rubbing on full wheel turn.

nsxpic41.JPG

nsxpic31.JPG

nsxpic1.JPG

nsxpic0.JPG

Thanks
Dennis

your car looks awesome :cool:
... but what is the seibon edition all about??:confused:

The company Seibon that produces carbon fiber accessories http://www.seiboncarbon.com/ has worked with Volk to create this limited edition wheel. So far they produce carbon fiber hoods and spoilers for the NSXs. I spoke with someone at Seibon and they mentioned they have a NSX as a project car which means they will be producing more carbon fiber accessories for the NSX.

Thanks
Dennis

Looks good but I dont agree with Volk selling its name out to other companies just like that.Thats just me though.I think on your car the time attack would have looked even hotter! Too bad they are discontinued.

Peel away the Seibon logo, then its all good. :biggrin:

Love your calipers btw, i need to do that to my car.

Looks good but I dont agree with Volk selling its name out to other companies just like that.Thats just me though.I think on your car the time attack would have looked even hotter! Too bad they are discontinued.

Thanks for the compliment, I have no idea why Volk put Seibon on their wheels. I found about these wheels at SEMA, and I liked that they were gunmetal in color. I love the time attack wheels also but almost everyone is doing the red and black color combinations. I have another set of wheels on order from JLine with Red Chrome. We'll see how they turn out.

The company Seibon that produces carbon fiber accessories http://www.seiboncarbon.com/ has worked with Volk to create this limited edition wheel. So far they produce carbon fiber hoods and spoilers for the NSXs. I spoke with someone at Seibon and they mentioned they have a NSX as a project car which means they will be producing more carbon fiber accessories for the NSX.

Thanks
Dennis

I have their wing and hood now and am very happy with them. Seibon just came out with a dry carbon line also that is very light.
Matt

Judging from the first pic, you may want to get some spacers for the rears as they seem too tucked in. Very nice though! Your car looks great.

Dennis, bring that thing out to the next houston meet! Those wheels look sick! :smile:

Dennis, bring that thing out to the next houston meet! Those wheels look sick! :smile:

Hey Z!

Thanks, I was supposed to go to the last meet. With the weather and our new born son it's been tough. Hopefully we can schedule another meet soon.
Hope things are going well with you!

Dennis

...new born son it's been tough. Hopefully we can schedule another meet soon.
Hope things are going well with you!

Dennis, I wasn't aware of that, congrats! Hopefully we will see you next time, but ofcourse, family first.

Life is good!
- Zishan

Back