• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rdx Vs Nsx

Tell me SH-AWD does not work. It works.
The Sport Utility RDX did the slalom in 64.8 and our beloved NSX did it at 65.8 in 2002 per Road and Track.
As another comparison, the Infiniti G35 did it in 64.3.

SH-AWD definitely makes a difference. It is a great advancement in AWD technology. :smile:

That being said. Looking at numbers attained in two different vehicles on two different days by different drivers is not a completely valid comparison.
There are inevitable differences from car to car in the same model, day to day track conditions, and driver to driver. :cool:

Ideally they would test multiple vehicles of the same model on the same track on the same day... I know it's not possible. :tongue:

Just take their numbers with a grain of salt. :biggrin:

The RDX is great, but it would never come close to beating a NSX in the slalom. I've driven several RDX's and own a NSX. Like Motegi mentioned differents days, drivers and conditions. Looking for a fun daily driver with the best AWD System in the world? RDX is the answer. It's pretty quick too! I put a M3 in his place yesterday getting lunch.:wink:

What was the skidpad figure for the RDX? I know the new MDX with SH-AWD pulls a .85.

Anyone know how much SH-AWD weighs?

I also think I recall reading the RDX doesn't have the "Full blown" SH-AWD like the RL does.

Back