• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Re List: HRE Rims and TIres for sale

The rims are the 340 series rims in a pollished finish. See the picture. If you go to HREWHEELS.COM You will see that the rims alone total close to 3500 dollars. There is also next to new rubber on em. Im not looking to get what i paid, but send me a reasonable offer and ill have em shipped imediatly. Ohh yeah and i forgot to mention that they also have the custom centercap that has NSX etched onto it.
As far as condition goes......they are all in great condition except the front passenger side has a minor curb scratch because of my stupid GF. But it is very minor and you have to get down and look at the rim to see it.

Let me know what you all think
Thanks
Cooper

------------------
kermit.gif

Please list the offsets and diameter. Also, are the wheels all the same size or are the rears larger (16, 17 or 17, 18)?

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

Originally posted by Litesokneecough:
Please list the offsets and diameter. Also, are the wheels all the same size or are the rears larger (16, 17 or 17, 18)?

340's don't come in 18" - the specific sizes still need to be determined however, for wheels & tires.

I just realized that you are in Englewood CO e-mail me your phone # as well and we can make a time for me to come look at them.

Hey evryone, just to let you know these rims are a 340 series but they are actually 345's sorry for any problems.
wheel_345.gif

The rims are 17 and 16 with next to new rubber on them. I am guessing about 5000 miles at most. sorry about not posting a price jon, i would like to get around 2600 to 2700 figuring the cost of the rims and the new rubber. But I will consider any offer. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Thanks

I met Cooper for the first time at our get together a few weeks ago. Saw the rims and tires and can say they are in very good shape if anyone has interest.

Originally posted by Cooper:
The rims are the 340 series rims in a pollished finish. See the picture. If you go to HREWHEELS.COM You will see that the rims alone total close to 3500 dollars. There is also next to new rubber on em. Im not looking to get what i paid, but send me a reasonable offer and ill have em shipped imediatly. Ohh yeah and i forgot to mention that they also have the custom centercap that has NSX etched onto it.
As far as condition goes......they are all in great condition except the front passenger side has a minor curb scratch because of my stupid GF. But it is very minor and you have to get down and look at the rim to see it.

Let me know what you all think
Thanks
Cooper

I am interested , please contact me at [email protected]

Back