• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Re-worked my rear (Scuderia like lines)--TYPE R Wing--New badges--PRIDE Exhaust

I have been waiting for a Scuderia rear and diffuser. Nobody stepped up to fabricate it. So I thought I could make my rear with a "Scuderia" look. It looks simliar to the GT-One rear bumper but I think has better lines that flow with the rear. I used DINOC carbon vinyl for the bumper and the DF carbon license plate bezel. I also covered my (Blodi) rear diffuser with DINOC. I de-badged the car and used Honda Mugen badges on the front and rear. I took some quick pics of the rear and badges. There is also a pic of the PRIDE 5.1 tip, the exhaust sounds AMAZING with Tp's. Lastly, I added a TYPE R wing that finishes the look. When the weather gets better I will use a better camera and take more pics.

PC070902.jpg

PC070904.jpg

PC070903.jpg

PC070905.jpg

PC070908.jpg

MUGEN Badge
PC070906.jpg

Front MUGEN
PC070909.jpg

Last edited:
You are the winner of BAD ASS Idea of the year, I did that with regular vinyl and looked very bad, yours looks INCREDIBLE, congratulations, this really looks stunning!

A+ in looks
A+ in creativity
A+ in execution!

Oscar

PS: Share with is your vinyl guy, so we can order?? :D

Looks good! Do you have any problems with hitting stuff with the diffuser hanging so low? Also what version of Pride is that? v1 or v2? as the right tip seems to be angled a little more down. . I'm looking into getting one, myself. .

It's a V1. Mark @ Pride said they were having problems with the right tip hitting the lower valance, so they angled it down. I will have to adjust the hangers in order for a even fit. The diffuser does hit the street at certain angles, that is why it is pulled out a little. The diffuser was previously painted yellow before I added the rear bumper mod. I am going to decide whether I should "black" it out.

I think it looks good in pictures but I would think in person it would be obvious that its just a vinyl overlay and therefore wouldn't look "right". Otherwise I think it's a good solution.

I think it looks great. I am not sure to paint the yellow bottom black or leave it Yellow at the bottom? but it looks great I wonder what other colors would look like.

mine is black so it would be pointless.

great job.. you have to actually do it before anyone will pat you on the back around here. LOL

trust me I know

I see what synth19 is saying, but I kinda like the floating yellow piece for some reason. Without it, it looks like you have a big black hole of emptiness in the rear of your car.:wink:

BAD ASS!

If i had'nt allready done my own "scuderia" rear, i easily would have copied your idea.

It even looks factory-ish as the shape of the "hole" goes perfectly with the lines of the cars rear.

looks neat!

... or just get a Berlina-black NSX! :D

FWIW, I kinda/sorta like the "floating yellow strip" as-done! :p

My only critique (if it is even such, as it comes down to personal preference) would be Kite-Garage rear spats or I's Impact rear-spats instead of the WW rear-spats. For some reason, the WW rear spats just don't resonate well w/ me.

All-in-all, good job! :cool:

Looks great with it all black. I bet you that Blodi's rear defusor and 3m carbon vinyl is going to sell out in no time.

Looks great, I'd black out the yellow floating strip, and the cheap China mugen badges cheapen the car IMHO. Put Honda emblems back on!

black painted and customed bumper,and please some one increase picture.

Sandro...Your rear is hott:biggrin: Is your diffuser custom? I hope FXMD will make a rear kit that will fit non-widebodied NSX. STMPO was working on a rear but no word from STMPO in a while. This is as close to it as it will get:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back