• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reading PA Hillclimb/Pagoda/Skyline Drive Sat 7/30

Another short notice run from yours truly. A run up the hillclimb route past the Pagoda and over various back roads in Reading, PA - Northern Berks County for about 1.5 - 2 hours followed by lunch at an appropriate spot is shaping up for this Saturday 7/30. Details are being formulated. I am just guaging interest at this point. Any interest out there? Probably start around 10 AM and be finished mid afternoon. Miatas, Boxsters, and 911s so far. I would like to see some NSX'es.

Dennis sorry to dissapoint but have plans to be in NY this weekend :smile: Keep me in mind for the next outing :cool:

It was great meeting you at the Glen

Have a FANTASTIC time :biggrin:

I didnt get my car finished yet, sorry :frown: Additional tuning is required :biggrin: Are you coming Aug 7, to my event?

Clark's Summit! Right on Route 6! A nice road to Watkins Glen for me.
We are meeting at a place yet undetermined, in the AM on Saturday. We will be running the back roads of northern Berks County including mountain roads, then stop somewhere for lunch and commaraderie. You are welcome to join us. We usually get serious about the planning on Thursday. I will post more when I have it. I hope you can make it. :)

Last edited:
Dennis in SE PA said:
Clark's Summit! Right on Route 6! A nice road to Watkins Glen for me.
We are meeting at a place yet undetermined, in the AM on Saturday. We will be running the back roads of northern Berks County including mountain roads, then stop somewhere for lunch and commaraderie. You are welcome to join us. We usually get serious about the planning on Thursday. I will post more when I have it. I hope you can make it. :)

Please post the info as soon as you can. The better half is away this weekend and I am looking for something to occupy my time besides Halo 2.

G35's are welcome right??? :biggrin:

10:30 at The Furniture Outlet in Morgantown. It's off of 23 near 10 behind a McDonald's.
Call me if you are on your way and running late
610 413 7725

Last edited:
Back