• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear caliper tool

Can I get the rear caliper tool from any auto parts store. They tool that you turn clockways to screw in the abs piston. If not any other Ideas on how to screw it in.:confused:

I used a craftsman flathead screwdriver, not the tip but the square shank. It fits in the recessed slots almost perfectly.

2-Saw,

I'm pretty sure the tool is the same for a standard Honda caliper, and should be available at the Autozone type store.

In the past, (not on my NSX) but other Hondas, the tip of an open end wrench (12-15 mm) will fit into the groover and a crescent wrench to turn it has worked. Not very pretty or efficient, but did the trick. Remeber to loosen the bleeder screw to allow the brake fluid to go somewhere.

Miner

The wind-back cubes work great. You just align the proper nubs with your caliper and plug it onto the end of your socket/extension. They're cheap, too. :)

52334.jpg

Perfect, thanks guys:biggrin:

Yup, just bought one a few months ago. They had it in stock at the local Autozone. I think it was around $9.

Back