• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear quarter installation-Help

My car was damaged by a hit and run. I purchaced a used rear quarter panel and a used bumper. Does anyone have any suggestion of where I could get information to install the quarter panel. I was unable to find it in the service manual. Thank you

Once you remove the rear bumper, rear light on the apropriate corner, fender liner & the side skirt, (all included in the manual) removal of the 1/4 panel should then be fairly obvious.
Good luck!

The 'service manual' for the NSX is actually 3 books comprising the main manual, an electrical manual and a body manual. I have the body manual at home but I've never used it - it may have pics you could use. If you still need help after 6pm EDT call me at 770.209.7087. I can scan and email you the relevant sections (if any).

Larry, Soichiro, D'Ecosse
Thanks very much for the suggestions. you all been a great help. I will give it a shot next week. I feel more comfortable doing it an I will try to get a hold of NSXnBRLA.
Soichiro, I may take you up on the offer. I got home late tonight so I did not call. I will need any and all info on removing the rear bumper and driver side rear quarter.

Back