• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear Suspension (stock), A-arms, Crossbeam, Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full rear suspension for sale, right and left side. Will save time and money over trying to piece together parts for a damaged car. Everything is assembled just as it came of the car with right and left sides all as one piece. Questions call 206-372-4030. Buyer pays pickup and shipping from Seattle. $975. Thanks, Mike

I need the lower right rear control arm for $125.00 plus shipping. Can you help me out? Are there any other parts for sale? Stephen
nsxmike said:
Full rear suspension for sale, right and left side. Will save time and money over trying to piece together parts for a damaged car. Everything is assembled just as it came of the car with right and left sides all as one piece. Questions call 206-372-4030. Buyer pays pickup and shipping from Seattle. $975. Thanks, Mike

nsxmike said:
mr mike i caled u
dimitris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back