• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recent Acura Customer Survey of the NSX

Just curious. How many of you received the survey from Acura recently? I got one today that seemed most interesting for it focused on the NSX. I would have thought that it would have been for the upcoming RLX but it wasn't. The survey was strictly about the NSX.
Some of the questions, which may have been quite standard for auto manufacturers, intrigued me.
1) Buy/Lease
2) Method of payment (Cash/finance)
3) Do I have a navigation system in my current NSX? I thought this was really odd.
4) Did I buy the NSX new or used? From a dealer or individual?
I think there were a total of 20-25 questions (can't remember exactly).

A few salient points. I have not recently taken my NSX into service and this was not a survey regarding my satisfaction with a local dealership.

For those who are in the automotive industry or are familiar with such matters, is this survey an indication of greater advancement in the development of the new NSX?

Honda of Japan are asking the questions feeling out the customer base

one of the questions should have been

if the car in not offered in manual transmission will you still buy it LOL

Just did the survey myself about 20 minutes ago. Was looking forward to being critical about current Acura styling and vehicle/model trends, but the survey didn't give me the chance.

Last edited:
Fury,

Exactly. I had thought it would open up later for a free form box or something, but it didn't. I agree with you, I would have given them some well worded commentary regarding their recent styling direction.

At least they are asking. Maybe they will take the feedback to heart and make a car people will want to buy.

I got one. I was surprised it was about the NSX only. And it didn't ask for input. I only used a dealer once for service and that was for an emergency master/slave cylinder replacement when I was driving the car home from out of state.

Yesterday's "Eternal Sportsmind For You"

equals today's

MACHINE RACE. LOSE WE.

GETHERTO WE LOST DAY.

Whattafah? Set us back foytee yeaahh?

Yup.

Last edited:
I got it. I thought it weird that it asked "do you own a 2005 NSX"... I should have put yes on the nav... Dodo's... :rolleyes:

Back