• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

recent pic of my car

this was from last week

normal_IMG_1538.jpg

normal_IMG_1571.jpg

normal_IMG_1578.jpg

First glance of the car reminds me of Darth Vader. Black, mean and packing a lot of power. Beautiful car.

thanks guys..
specs are
cantrell wide body kit with CF hood and 02 headlights. all painted a lambo color from the new LP640..its a grey non metallic color.
GTV 19 inch whels
custom turbo kit with 514 HP @ the wheels..

the lexan hatch is actually sold to anouther prime member but i have 2 others that are going on...someday :)

Another very clean and tastefully modded NSX! Very very nice job! Do you have any pics of the car in the sun where you can better see the lines and the paint? Again awesome car!

Your car is now one of my favorites!
I love the color and the fact that you kept the roof black.
The functional scoop and ic is awesome!
I bet you dont get challenged much.

All the best,

Nate in DC

been waiting for a daylight shot of that thing so I can actually see what the color looks like. I love it! Great work! Whatever happened with the turbo setup? Making good power?

On my list of Top Ten Hottest NSX's:wink: I cant wait for my GTV's to come in.

been waiting for a daylight shot of that thing so I can actually see what the color looks like. I love it! Great work! Whatever happened with the turbo setup? Making good power?

yeah...made 514 at the wheels......i know the sheet says flywheel but thats the default...wish they would learn how to change that :confused:

dyno_1_001.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE FRONT BRAKES!!!! :eek:

Awesome Marc! Maybe its just the angle of the shot, but it looks to me like it needs more height in the back. WING IT UP!

Maybe its just the angle of the shot, but it looks to me like it needs more height in the back. WING IT UP!
Great looking NSX, that color works sooooo well! I concur with the above, she is crying out for the R rear spoiler to complete the look/balance IMO

regards, Paul

Great looking NSX, that color works sooooo well! I concur with the above, she is crying out for the R rear spoiler to complete the look/balance IMO

regards, Paul

I think that it looks great the way it is.
The stock wing maintains an element of stealthy sleekness. IMHO

Nate in DC

regards, Paul

I think I am in the extreme minority on Prime but I personally thing the R wing is not the nicest design out there. Its tacked on and actually ruins the lines of the car IMHO.

Flame-on!
:biggrin:

Back