• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommend a new steering wheel

I had a 320 in one of my older cars, it was annoying having the wheel block the gauges.

That's what I'm worried about.

Will a 320 or 330mm wheel block the gauges? I guess it depends how close you like to sit and how tall you are, but it seems like those wheels would just be too small to see the tops/sides of the gauges.

Thanks,

Dave

That's what I'm worried about.

Will a 320 or 330mm wheel block the gauges? I guess it depends how close you like to sit and how tall you are, but it seems like those wheels would just be too small to see the tops/sides of the gauges.

Thanks,

Dave
Im see my gauges fine.

Last edited:
Ok so who has a stock wheel laying around they want to sell me. The previous owner must've had reserved parking next to the sun.

Tom

I've got one! Excel condition with new horn buttons and unused airbag. But I'm keeping it. ;)

There seems to be a few in the marketplace at any given moment so you may want to check there.

R wheels were all 350. I thought the oem standard nsx was 350 but maybe not?

AcuraNSXDetail293.jpg

My old wheels.. lost it when I put on top of my other car and drove that car off with it. :frown:

Sparco Faster... 330mm.

Last edited:
Stock is 370mm= ~14.5"
350mm= ~13.8"
320= ~12.6"

I am pretty short (5'8") and I can see the guages perfectly with a Momo Tuner 320mm. :biggrin: I could see if you were above 6' the guage view may become blocked.

OEM
13449DSC00714.jpg

Back