• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommend me another handgun!!!

That tan color gun don't look california legal. LOL

When I first shot handguns my friend, who is into guns and has a few himself took me to the local indoor range.

We tried 1911, 92, Glock 17 and some sorta Sig.

All I can remember is that the SIG felt so dam good in the hand and to shoot immediately. Almost like it was custom made for me. The fit and balance and angles was right on.

Anyone else had some similiar experience with Sig or other guns?

If you like the feel of the sig then you have to try the P30. It was built to be fitted to your hand and even comes with different grips (see the picture)

Don't get me wrong, can't go wrong with the sig but I can guarantee the P30 will be well received.

How about another sub-compact with the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield?

- S&W best trigger for a sub-compact 9mm.
- DAO type trigger with a pull of 0.300" at 6.5 lbs
- Three-dot sights are super bright and large

SmithWessonMP9Shield_001.jpg

Those are nice. I was at the local gun shop a few months ago and asked for the Glock 23 and told the dealer that I still didn't feel like the Glock fit my hand quite right.

he turned me on to the SW MP .40 and it felt dam good in the hand.

I think I need to hit up my buddy and the indoor range to try out this, and the aforementioned guns.

Seems like a lot of folks on her like the Sigs.

virtually all of my friends in law enforcement use the 40 calibers. glock 23 being the favorite.

why? it delivers the most energy in the body. anything larger may go right through.

btw smith & wesson has a military and police gun that feels better in my hand than a glock.

how about Beretta px4 or 92?

you talking bout the m&p line? its a great gun, after i felt it i had to have one so i added it to my collection

UGH! Too many good choices. I literally want to buy them all. I'm really feeling the H&K's...

Anybody with experience with HK45 or HK USP both in the full size and compact models?

In my picture was a HK MARK23 and USP COMPACT45.

Both are awesome and super high quality. I shot a HK45 and didn't like it that much. I think I ran 10 rounds through it. Didn't leave a good impression.

Only thing I don't like about the USP is the trigger is beveled outwards.... feels weird. Mark23 match grade trigger is far superior.

Last edited:
UGH! Too many good choices. I literally want to buy them all. I'm really feeling the H&K's...

Anybody with experience with HK45 or HK USP both in the full size and compact models?

Why are you feeling these? looks wise or shooting wise?

I would pick a gun that shoots the best no matter of looks, but if you already have many and shoot well with them...go with what your gut and eye's see/feel.

I've shot the full sized USP, it was great but it wasn't anything mindblowing.

You have to go to a gun shop and pick up the P30, I guarantee you will not leave without purchasing it. It meets ever last one of your requirements.

If that's the case (hehe wish I was that rich LOL) how about a gold plated, diamond studded 1911? :biggrin:

Ironically speaking, matching gold plated 1911's was in my future. Something like this:

NicholasCageFaceoffTwoSpringfieldM1911A1.jpg

However, I knew I would never shoot them. They would sit in a velvet lined box where I would just ooh and ahh at them. :smile:

I am thinking about getting the FNH 5.7 as a target gun, I love that it can hold 21 rounds! The bullet only drops 1" at 100 yards, make target shooting very accurate.

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 32
Back