• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommend wheel refinishing Orlando/W.Palm/FtLaudedale?

Can anyone recommend a good wheel refinishing business in or around the Orlando/ west palm beach/ Ft Lauderdale area?

Much appreciated

Andreas - what happened? Everything ok with my....errr I mean your baby? Any chance you can make the Dec 12th toy rally, should be a lot of fun.

Hope all is well with you and the car....I still miss it :smile:

Danny

I can have the wheels picked up and delivered to make it more convenient for you. If you'd rather not take them off yourself you can bring the nsx by the shop and i can do it for you, as well as also offer you storage if you need me to hold the nsx in my shop until i get the wheels refinished. Give me a call or just stop by the shop and i will take care of you!:biggrin:
Mobile: (786)271-3455

Best regards,
Daniel

Call Edgar or Jorge at Wheel Fix It
3650 NW 16th St
Lauderhill, FL 33311

954-585-8588

For the locals, go 2 traffic lights on 441 north from Sunrise then east for 3 blocks and you'll find them on the south side of the street.

Thanks for all the names. I will contact them and see what they can do.

The clearcoat on the 99 oem wheels is starting to degrade so they need refurbishing which they will get.

However right now, I need a set of Advan's refurbed, since it seems the previous owner liked to ride the curb over in JDM land.

Danny, don't you worry about large spoilers and 20" wheels. Your baby is safe. But maybe I need that nsx-gt snorkel:biggrin:
Toy Rally sounds great but I will be suffering through the LSAT that day.
I'll make a meet soon enough. Hopin' to see your new car too.

Back