• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red/BLK Supercharged Shortgeared 4.55 32,000 miles

Located in Fountain Hills, AZ....
My email is [email protected]

Regrettably up for sale is my 1994 Supercharged NSX, offered at $45,000. The car currently has 32,000 miles. My reason for selling the car is we have a 9 month old baby and I require a larger car.

The supercharger was installed at 12K miles($10,000). Japanese shortgears, Comptech 4.55 ring and pinion, and Dali streetracer clutch were installed at 23K miles($7,500). The clutch requires no greater pedal input than factory with a significantly stronger clamping force. There is no clutch shudder as well, unlike other aftermarket clutches. At that same time the mandatory services were performed: Timing belt replacement, water pump replacement, and valve set. I purchased the car outright at 15K miles. It came with comptech headers, exhaust canister and tips. I have since replaced the Comptech exhaust canister with a flowmaster 80 exhaust canister while retaining the Comptech exhaust tips. The Flowmaster 80 is half the size of the Comptech, featuring fully welded canister.(unlike the Comptech's crimp closed construction) It also sounds soooo much better, while not being to loud, and offering minimal resonance.

Significantly quicker than a stock NSX, while retaining the stock appearance and reliability one would expect.

My NSX is in excellent condition inside and out, and ALWAYS garaged. I installed new Nitto 555 Extreme ZR tires 3K miles ago along with the mandatory Acura alignment. New master clutch cylinder installed 500 miles ago and the clutch hydraulic system was flushed as well. New starter. New stock flywheel.

Again car looks stock inside and out, excluding the Comptech exhaust tips. NO aftermarket gauges or anything installed in the cockpit. Everything was installed right, by Mark Basch, so there is no need for additional monitoring devices. Excellent gas mileage, idle, and drivability. No wrecks, no door dings no paintwork....Perfect. It also has the stock alpine 6 disc cd changer in the trunk.

[This message has been edited by snyper2727 (edited 21 January 2003).]

Back