• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red3ullZz's NSX

Hi everybody,

I'm a French NSX owner for two months. I read the forum for a long time.

It's a 1991 (december) formula red NSX with 28000 miles. Only one owner

Modified parts:

- exhaust manifold
- REMUS exhaust
- short spring
- OZ wheels

Issues:

- engine hatch strut (already received)
- passenger side amplifier

Mods:

- Varrstoen wheels (already received)
- KW variant 3 (already received)
- dismount foglights
- LED kit
- Shark Attack II antenna (already received)
- new floor mats (already received)
- bride gias low max (already received)
- ro rails
- complete detailing

Later:

- steering wheel
- shift knob
- front lip
- side skirts (stacy's)
- rear valence
- spoiler
- intake
- exhaust (Zero drone?)
- decat

Sorry for my english
wink.gif

Last edited:
congrats!!! your car looks amazing!

im glad to know that im not the only one who has purchased and planned nsx mods b4 buying the nsx itself!

Félicitations cher voisin et bienvenue sur NSX Prime, la mienne est une 1992 et est également rouge (la couleur la plus rapide) :) a bientôt sur le site et peut etre sur la route? ici, (Belgique) les NSX sont tres rares, je n'ai jamais vu ou croisé une autre NSX en 5 ans!!!:smile:

Congratulations and welcome dear neighbor on NSX Prime, mine is a 1992 and is also red (the fastest color) :) soon on the website and can be on the road? Here, (Belgium) the NSX is very rare, I have never seen or crossed another NSX in 5 years!:smile:

Hey, ca fait plaisir de rencontrer un voisin ici :tongue:

J'habite à 5 min de Lille. Je connais un autre proprio de NSX qui habite à Lille.

Ta NSX est elle stock? Ou vas tu pour faire les entretiens? Les modifications?

Au plaisir ;)

Hey, it's a pleasure to meet a neighbor here!

I live at 5 min from Lille. I know another NSX owner who lives in Lille.

Is your NSX stock?

Congratulations..
Do you have the yellow lenses for the pop up lights? My '91 happens to be the French version. Here is a picture of mine with them from the day it was bought..
picture.php

Last edited:
Je suis pas loin de Liege et du circuit de F1 de Spa/ Francorchamps (15 km), oui ma NSX est plus ou moins de stock (OEM), j'ai quand même fait beaucoup de travaux d'entretien et de nettoyage ainsi que l'ajout de pièces de carrosserie (jupes) ainsi que le remplacement des parties abîmées (intérieur cockpit), pour l'entretien, c'est difficile, il n'y a aucun garage dans mon coin capable de travailler sur la NSX, même chez Honda, ils ne veulent pas le faire, alors...je suis dans le merde et je me débrouille :mad:, je te souhaite bonne route avec ta belle et au plaisir de te rencontrer sur la route!:smile:

I'm not far from Liege and the F1 circuit of Spa / Francorchamps (15 km), so my NSX is more or less stock (OEM), I still did a lot of maintenance and cleaning as well as the addition of body parts (skirts) and the replacement of damaged parts (inside cockpit), for maintenance, it is difficult, there is no garage in my area able to work on the NSX, even Honda, they do not want to do, so ... I'm in the shit and I'm doing :mad:, I wish you much pleasure with your beautiful and hope to meet you on the road!:smile:

Hello Mastaf :smile:, I think that long ago that no longer French car with yellow headlights, since the creation of Europe, the laws of automotive have been replaced by a single law decided by Europe:smile:

Congratulations..
Do you have the yellow lenses for the pop up lights? My '91 happens to be the French version. Here is a picture of mine with them from the day it was bought..
picture.php

Hello Mastaf
smile.gif
, I think that long ago that no longer French car with yellow headlights, since the creation of Europe, the laws of automotive have been replaced by a single law decided by Europe
smile.gif

In fact i do have yellow lens, i already found a DIY to remove the lens. I think i'll remove them soon. I'm also looking for a HID kit.

Je suis pas loin de Liege et du circuit de F1 de Spa/ Francorchamps (15 km), oui ma NSX est plus ou moins de stock (OEM), j'ai quand même fait beaucoup de travaux d'entretien et de nettoyage ainsi que l'ajout de pièces de carrosserie (jupes) ainsi que le remplacement des parties abîmées (intérieur cockpit), pour l'entretien, c'est difficile, il n'y a aucun garage dans mon coin capable de travailler sur la NSX, même chez Honda, ils ne veulent pas le faire, alors...je suis dans le merde et je me débrouille :mad:, je te souhaite bonne route avec ta belle et au plaisir de te rencontrer sur la route!:smile:

I'm not far from Liege and the F1 circuit of Spa / Francorchamps (15 km), so my NSX is more or less stock (OEM), I still did a lot of maintenance and cleaning as well as the addition of body parts (skirts) and the replacement of damaged parts (inside cockpit), for maintenance, it is difficult, there is no garage in my area able to work on the NSX, even Honda, they do not want to do, so ... I'm in the shit and I'm doing :mad:, I wish you much pleasure with your beautiful and hope to meet you on the road!:smile:

Honda VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ near Lille is a good garage. The boss of the garage has a yellow NA1 NSX. Its employee are always working on it.
Which side skirts did you mount? Hard to do? I think i'll mount stacy's...

J'ai monté des jupes Stacy's achetée chez SOS, il y a pas mal de travail de ponçage et de mise en peinture mais le résultat visuel en vaut la peine! je peux te mettre une photo mais j'ai peur de "polluer" ton sujet:redface:

I edited Stacy's skirts purchased from SOS, there are a lot of sanding and painting process, but the visual result is worth it! I can put you a picture but I'm afraid to "pollute" your topic:redface:

Fees and taxes, and yes .. in belgium they are very high:mad: in France, they are much cheaper, I placed an order last month at SOS, I paid $ 100 in taxes for a price of $ 255:mad:
here my car

Your nsx seems to be very clean. I'm in loved of stacy's side skirts :tongue:

Indeed, fees and taxes are higher in belgium :eek:

Back