• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Redline Time Attack, April 28th-29th, Buttonwillow Raceway, Registration Open

Hey everyone,

Registration is now open for the 2nd round of the 2007 Redline Time Attack series, being held at Buttonwillow Raceway Park just outside of Bakersfield, CA.

http://redlinetimeattack.com/index-6.html

This will be our last event in California before we start our "East Coast Swing". We will not be back in California until our Time Attack World Finals at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on November 9th-11th.

If you have any questions for us, post them here, send us an email or give us a call.

[email protected]

661-992-4384

I plan on going to watch! Let me know what is the best day; and save me a tee this time:biggrin:

Keep your eye out for a white s2k running the new DF lip. :p

I wish I could make it, please take lots of pics for us!

I was there in my rx7, your NSX is unbelievably fast. It was just too damn hot out there on Saturday...

See you again soon,
Don

How did the factor x NSX do? What kinda of times did you pull? What configuration. I'm just trying to compare the times with my cousins times. He drives the silver Supra from Twins Turbo. I've been doing a lot of smack talking with him and I personally think the Factor X NSX will beat him. At least I hope it will because I want to fix my NSX up for track duty. He can't wait to be on the same track as the NSX to see how fast it really is.

An s15 silvia took #1 overall, and set a course record from what I heard 1:48!

They ran config #13.

I didn't get to time myself, but I'd guess I was in the high 2:20's in my rx7, in my NSX I'm about 5 seconds faster I think... So yeah, they're 30 seconds faster than me, thats a lifetime on the track! So sad, but hey it's fun!

How did the factor x NSX do? What kinda of times did you pull? What configuration. I'm just trying to compare the times with my cousins times. He drives the silver Supra from Twins Turbo. I've been doing a lot of smack talking with him and I personally think the Factor X NSX will beat him. At least I hope it will because I want to fix my NSX up for track duty. He can't wait to be on the same track as the NSX to see how fast it really is.

Factor x got two first places!!!!

I think they were running the Toyo R888...much better than the RA1 based on what Stuntman was saying when I was there on Sunday.

Keep your eye out for a white s2k running the new DF lip. :p

I wish I could make it, please take lots of pics for us!

sig-3.jpg

Is that your car Nimbus? It was fast. It disappear in front of the Elise in no time from the video posted on Youtube.

Congrats if that was you!

Thanks, that is me. Please direct me to the link you mentioned, I would like to see it. :)

Too bad my car had mechanical problems during the Time Attack sessions, I did not get a chance to make any serious runs. Can't wait for the next Time Attack event!

Back