• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Regamaster Desmond Marquis Promada

Can you please do me a favor and take and post a pic either today or tomorrow with a piece of paper or card in the pic showing your screen name. The photos in your fickr account are screenshots of pics and not actual digital files. Your exif data also shows the screenshot was taken at 9 pm and it is clearly daylight when the pics were taken. You are a new account here and your flickr account is also new.

I am sure you can appreciate how we try to protect our members here.

Last edited:
Can you please do me a favor and take and post a pic either today or tomorrow with a piece of paper or card in the pic showing your screen name. The photos in your fickr account are screenshots of pics and not actual digital files. Your exif data also shows the screenshot was taken at 9 pm and it is clearly daylight when the pics were taken. You are a new account here and your flickr account is also new.

I am sure you can appreciate how we try to protect our members here.

100% understandable. I scratched my lens on my camera so it doesn’t take good quality pics, hence why I used some old ones. Here is a tagged pic for you and the rest of the members to show I do have them on hand.

https://flic.kr/p/2389kPf

100% understandable. I scratched my lens on my camera so it doesn’t take good quality pics, hence why I used some old ones. Here is a tagged pic for you and the rest of the members to show I do have them on hand.

https://flic.kr/p/2389kPf

Thank you very much for understanding, Cory. I will use you as an example of good Primate behavior for other newbies.

3383084E-C7B0-410C-B2A8-E311B8428331.jpg

D2245CDE-ECDE-4679-B97F-A9E88D631259.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Cory, I'm interested in the wheels, can you PM your contact information? email?

I added you as a friend. I think I may need to do that before I can pm you.

Hi Cory, I just accepted the friend request but still can't message you directly. I also sent you a message on flickr with my email. Maybe we could communicate better via email. My name is Jonathan, thanks so much.

Back