• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Registration Open For South Florida Toy Rally 12/12/09

have you done this? One day event, right?

We've done this event from the beginning. The first year it was a free for all on the highway. Fun, but a little sketchy. The only downside is that since it has gotten to be such a large event, the amount of time sitting in traffic is now cumbersome.

Sounds like a good cause count me in.

You'll have a great time! You might even have a chance to see this happen again.... This was at the 07 rally.

fcar_priceless.jpg

Sounds like I'll be in town this year for the event :biggrin: Just registered.....Between this and our Key Largo run I'm finally going to get some miles on my car, YAY!!

Sounds like I'll be in town this year for the event :biggrin: Just registered.....Between this and our Key Largo run I'm finally going to get some miles on my car, YAY!!

You just need some more aggressive suspension (OEM is great, but to soft) ... and exhaust and your NSX will be perfect! :D .. oh .. and SELL ME THOSE WHEELS CHEAP, you need spinners in there! hahha

Um....NO. :wink:

Are you going to get the Towers thread started for next Friday?

So how does this work, will they try to put all of the NSX guys together for the rally?

You just need some more aggressive suspension (OEM is great, but to soft) ... and exhaust and your NSX will be perfect! :D .. oh .. and SELL ME THOSE WHEELS CHEAP, you need spinners in there! hahha

I believe this will be my 3rd yr attending. I am looking forward to it as always! Fred and Company throw the most amazing car events i have had the pleasure of attending.

Just spoke with Bill (NSXTER)....there's about 130 cars registered....if you haven't registered yet....HURRY UP! The magic number is 150 before they close down the registration.

Please confirm if you are in or not....so far:

1. Bill
2. Danny
3. Oscar
4. Hugh
5. Dave
6. DocL
7. Irvin
8. Luis

Last edited:
Oscar + 1

EDIT: Ups, having a "drunk post" moment myself, posted on the wrong folder -- THREAD-- LOL

Last edited:
Just spoke with Bill (NSXTER)....there's about 130 cars registered....if you haven't registered yet....HURRY UP! The magic number is 150 before they close down the registration.

1. Bill
2. Danny
3. Oscar
4. Hugh
5. Dave
6. DocL
7. Irvin
8. Luis

I've registered.

1. Bill
2. Danny
3. Oscar
4. Hugh
5. Dave
6. DocL
7. Irvin
8. Luis
9. Rich

I'm in

I'll be there!! I will be heading over from Tampa Friday evening.

I'll have 2 cameras, plenty of battery and 22gbs of memory and laptop if needed!!! so plan on plenty of video!!!

Just heard from Bill.....185 cars registered and 17 SEVENTEEN of them are NSXs!!!! :eek:

Bring your cameras!

We better do, otherwise Danny pics will remain on his memory card for years to come :biggrin:

I have been in bed with a 101 fever for the last couple of days so I am very disappointed that I will miss this event. Damn! If any of those silly cars with the horsey emblems on them decides to spontaneously cumbust, please get pics to help cheer me up.

Have fun guys and gals and drive safely!

I have been in bed with a 101 fever for the last couple of days so I am very disappointed that I will miss this event. Damn! If any of those silly cars with the horsey emblems on them decides to spontaneously cumbust, please get pics to help cheer me up.

Have fun guys and gals and drive safely!

I hate to make fun of other people, but I won't let that stop me. I feel badly but . . .

There was a yellow convertible C6. Apparently, having lambo scissor doors, it is mandatory to have them open the entire time the car is parked.

I don't know if a fairly long duration with the doors open (and I assume the interior lights on) was the cause of the problem, but when we went to pull out of the Parkland Golf and Country Club (beautiful facility, BTW), this Vette needed a jump start.

I feel badly my son and I got a chuckle out of this, since I was in the same boat about a month ago, needed to replace the battery in the NSX (and the Miata, too! I need a battery tender!), but it seems no harm, no foul, everyone made it to Fort Lauderdale Ferrari-Maserati, and started back up OK for the drive to Gulfstream.

On another note, weren't some of those Sheriffs FLYING past us when they leapfrogged us? Kewl. They did a great job with the traffic, thanks to them for that. Another moment to treasure: someone forced their way onto Federal Highway off a side street, and just as we were idling by a Sheriff blocking a side street, he said, quite clearly, to himself, "Look at this f#$*ing idiot. Stupid f#$*ing idiot", and shook his head. Cracked me up. Some people just didnt have a clue.

Hugh, hope you feel better soon!!! We missed you pontificating on the inferiority of Porsches.:tongue:

Great write up :D .. to bad I was helping with the sponsors and I couldn't meet some of you, still, it was a FANTASTIC time!

FOR PHOTOS:
please come here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130958

and post your pictures / videos :) .. opinions, etc etc

BTW, WE HAD A BLAST, been less cars, we were able to push a bit hard :) ...

Oscar

Back