• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

replace veilside nsx tail lights

hello guys! i was just wondering what you would recommend to replace those hideous veilside tail lights. i do have the veilside kit but not a fan
of the tail lights. i was thinking about the corvette c6 but not really sure
how it would look.

any opinions or ideas will be much appreciated.

thank you !

cheryl

honest question, once the veilside kit is installed...is there any way to return the car back to stock? or is it modified forever

dont laugh but I really think the rear lights from a honda CRZ would look cool on an NSX they are shaped a cool way and I think they are LED's

check into it

just type some random cars on ebay and look at teh pics of the rears and get an idea. doesnt have to be from a vette or F-car to look good with a veilside kit.

since the veilside kits uses toyota celica front lights anyway.

dunno

honest question, once the veilside kit is installed...is there any way to return the car back to stock? or is it modified forever

The whole kit is reversable. The only portion that would need to be repainted if installed correctly is the upper and lower door caps as those need to be glued on with a special agent and molded to the door. If you reverse this care in removing the door caps so you dont break the two pcs per door if one was to sell the kit.

unfortunately, i cant return it back to stock. i am going to keep this car anyways. i love driving it ! :smile:

wait, so you're saying the front lights are from a celica? if so, what year?
i find that interesting...lol

the honda crz will not fit in the rear of the car. it's not round like the stock veilside ones. i need something
that is similar shape as to not to do too much modification on the rear end panel.

cheryl...

dont laugh but I really think the rear lights from a honda CRZ would look cool on an NSX they are shaped a cool way and I think they are LED's

check into it

just type some random cars on ebay and look at teh pics of the rears and get an idea. doesnt have to be from a vette or F-car to look good with a veilside kit.

since the veilside kits uses toyota celica front lights anyway.

dunno

Last edited:
Suggestion: Have a custom shop disassemble your taillights and use the housing as a base, then have LED (light emitting diode bars) line up around the outer edges only like the new Dodge charger taillights, with the rest blacked out. Peace

that would actually work and look great ! i will look into it...thank you much!

cheryl

Suggestion: Have a custom shop disassemble your taillights and use the housing as a base, then have LED (light emitting diode bars) line up around the outer edges only like the new Dodge charger taillights, with the rest blacked out. Peace

No problem, I was actually thinking of the modification for my stock taillights. You can have them seal a new plexiglass or other material to cover the LED's. You can save some money if you DIY. Good luck, Oz

pagani-zonda-c12-s-rear-closeup.jpg

Lamborghini_Diablo_VT_Orange_Rear_View.sized.jpg

ssc-ultimate-aero-ttrear__800xx.jpg

Back