• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Replaced the Volks SF Challenge

Wow I didn't think the lip would be that big on a +41 offset well. Very very impressive looking.

if anyone wants their set now, i have it in stock ready to go.

Work_S1_b.jpg

Work_S1_c.jpg

Work_S1_d.jpg

if anyone wants their set now, i have it in stock ready to go.

Work_S1_b.jpg

Work_S1_c.jpg

Work_S1_d.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!! I had exclusivtivity on the Work Meisters S1

I guess I will have to buy every set for sale :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

A set of these in silver with polished lip on a silver NSX would be crazy. I had a gunmetal set of these on my red 350Z that looked killer.

Sorry for not responding sooner to the posts below.

Fat wheels. I was thinking of getting these wheels too but decided on VSKF. Nontheless these wheels can never grow old. I see you are using 225 up front. No TCS issue? I am also having the same size 18x8 front and the Falken FK452 does not provide enough protection for the rim with 215/35R18.

No TCS issues.

I have the same rims, but one size smaller. Would an upgrade in size allow me to run BBK?

I don't think the set I have are BBK compatiable. Erick do you know if BBK will fit?

does it rub with the 225's in the front?

I haven't noticed any rubbing.

Mike

depends on the bbk brand. brembo are pretty small and may fit under it.
larger brake kits might not.
give me your BBK measurements and i can probably tell you yes or no.

i wish i had measured the spoke clearance before i shipped those bad boys out.
i have another set coming in so i'll do that before they find a new owner.

beautiful combo i luv ur headlights too!

regarding the work miesters being 'soft' i have 19" miesters on my 350z i live in toronto where there is more pot holes then road they've held up fine, no bends.

Hot setup my man!

Thanks...

beautiful combo i luv ur headlights too!

regarding the work miesters being 'soft' i have 19" miesters on my 350z i live in toronto where there is more pot holes then road they've held up fine, no bends.

Thanks, I like my headlights as well, the project turned out better than I expected. I'm glad to hear the positive experience you had with your Work wheels.

Wow Mike, that looks nice. Looking at your car with the black face rims makes me really miss my car now:frown:

Hi Chris, I am sure you will buy another NSX sooner than you think. At the very least you know the current owner of your first NSX and maybe you will buy it back. Yeah, I am very happy with the Work wheels with the black face.

Mike what side skirts does are those? They dont look like stacy or wings west:confused:

They are Stacy side skirts, but I had the section after the vent customized to be flush to the body.

Mike

They look good, but I still like your old SSR comps!

what was done to the headlights?

that thing looks great BTW

Here is the thread on the headlights: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63350&highlight=headlights

Summary quoted from MikeC in post #21 in that thread:
"Ken is right the original projector assembly was replaced with S2000 projectors for the low beam and FX35 bi-xenon projectors for low and high beam (see pics 3 and 4). The way this is set-up is when the lights go on, both projectors are on as low beams. Because of the bi-xenon, I have high beams as well (see pics 5 and 6).

One thing that may not be noticeable is the front piece/face of the original headlight was removed and replaced with a piece of polycarbonate(sp). Transalation: clear plastic.

I am not sure about a write up on this as I had someone do the work for me. The original price (without removing the front piece/face of the headlight) was $2,500.00 complete with all parts and installation. The cost with the removing and replacing the front piece/face is an additional $500.00.

Mike"

Photo taken from last Sunday's Napa Drive. Picture taken by Mike using Jack's camera.

Back