• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Replacement leather seat skins...

I am looking for recent first-person recommendations (or warnings) for replacement leather skins...Katzkins, Leatherseats.com, Ridies, Interior Innovations...any others?
Thanks,
Tom

I was very pleased with the Leatherseats product on my 91. I installed it myself and the fitment was OEM perfect.

As mentioned above. leatherseats.com and ridies are really the way go to. The difference with leatherseats.com is that you can order leather for the back sides as well. Unlike the OEM that have vinyl on the backs.

If you are interested, the OEM leather and cushions are available on MITA - I ordered a complete set for both driver and passenger seats and had a local upholstery install them. The nice thing about it is that you get both new OEM leather and new cushioning:
https://www.mitamotorsports.com/product/acura-seat-leathers/
1708374469984.png

Thanks, something to consider!
This is what OEM looks like brand new (gathered leather looks fine, but I kinda wish I went with the 2000+ OEM perforated leather - oh well!)
1708443888988.jpeg

Last edited:
Back