• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

request: most aggressive front wheels you've seen

Tried some new spacers today. Car is slammed, no rubbing with:

Wheel: Advan RS
Tire size: 215/40/17
Wheel Size/Offset: 18x8 +32 (this is WITH a 5mm spacer)

Oh you just wait - It'll rub alright

^ Drove on it for about 30 miles.. no rubbing (except for some SLIGHT rubbing @ full lock). :tongue:

Just be real careful going up and down driveways - also since it's an 8" wheel your tire is more stretched too , giving some extra clearance

Some wheels dont need an aggressive offset to look nice. Its all in the styling of the wheels. I've seen some with low offsets & doesn't look aggressive at all & vice versa.
Besides the ricey yellow this NA1 looks VERY aggressive in the rear. I love it! Infact I have the same wheels! :biggrin:
Dcp01077.jpg

Hahahaahahaha thats my risoto:biggrin: Those wheels, the blitz type 3 are sweet,but heavy,still have them.I have no clue what the offset is but I needed a 5mm spacer to clear the rear stock 96 caliper.The wheel is labeled as a reverse setting,and has a deep dish look.The "dish" is anodized and clear coated which means it is very delicate can't use any strong cleaners.

Hahahaahahaha thats my risoto:biggrin: Those wheels, the blitz type 3 are sweet,but heavy,still have them.I have no clue what the offset is but I needed a 5mm spacer to clear the rear stock 96 caliper.The wheel is labeled as a reverse setting,and has a deep dish look.The "dish" is anodized and clear coated which means it is very delicate can't use any strong cleaners.

Still they look AMAZING!!! Heres mine.
blitz03rimshrunk.jpg

s2lip2.jpg

17x8 +45 & 17x9 +38; 215/45/17f & 235/45/17r
Rolled & pulled rear fenders, bump cut & tab relocated, -2 degrees camber, sitting on skunk 2 suspension.
I love the wheels! Whats the specs on yours? Check INSIDE the rim it'll show you the offsets & rim size.

Last edited:
I love the wheels! Whats the specs on yours? Check INSIDE the rim it'll show you the offsets & rim size.[/QUOTE]

those rears are 18 dia 10 width and 45 offset.

Well ... did you mean the most aggresive without rubbing or removing liners ? If you don't want rubbing- and it has been said 100X on here - don't go beyond 18x8 +40 with a 215/35/18 - That being said (again) - I have test fitted a 17x8 with a 20 offset and245/35/17 on the front with the car pretty low and it was still tucked inside a stock fender.

MAKE NO MISTAKE - this rubbed everywhere.

I recently got a chance to try from my friend's S, his matte white Axis Halo's 18x8,5 ET45 fronts with 215-35/18 with 18x9,5 ET50 rears with 255-35/18 and got the same rubbing as mine 18x7,5 ET47 with the same tires, only on full steer lock, which I was really surprised. My car is now on custom D2's suspension lowered about 2 inches.

I don’t mind at all ryu! I do rub sometimes at full lock but that’s about it. I think it’s all on the driver when it comes to aggressive fitments for this car. Ideally you would want to go with a 7.5-8 for the best handling. My car is mostly just a weekend cruiser and don’t drive aggressively. I’m currently waiting for my new wheels to get in, which I went with a more aggressive fitment for the front a 18x8.5 +35.

Here is a better picture of the side profile with my current wheels

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

what is your rear wheel size and offset? thanks

Back