• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Requesting engine compartment pictures

I have slightly cutomized my engine compartment, but was looking for good ideas on dressing up the area. This might also be a good place to collect all of the different engine compartment pictures in one place. I'd like to gather as many ideas as possible so please "show them motors". I'll start the ball rolling with pictures of my compartment:

33.JPG

(I have since painted the strut bar red)

------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 14 July 2002).]

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
This thread is currently going right now. Look under 'powdercoating valve covers'.
biggrin.gif

I kind of knew that (I have several posts on that thread) but it is under "General NSX Discussion" and I thought this might be a good place to collect everyones pictures (in the picture gallery) so in the future it may be easier to find.
smile.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

here's mine -- valve covers and intake manifold powdercoated red

fd8d3709.jpg

fd8490e6.jpg

Other details:
- CF airbox (Comptech)
- CF strut brace (DC Sports)
- CF engine cover (Gruppe M)
- billet/CF oil cap (RM)
- SS hoses (Dali)
- NSX-R engine plate (Dali)
- COOLant tank (Dali)

with that bumblebee abomination you're driving, you're criticizing niday's car? now thats ironic. chrome holds in heat.... thats like saying painting a car adds weight.

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Nice but ''chrome dont get you home'' and also holds in heat...,
MYNSX

Mike's NSX has over 130K miles on it. It's been driven hard, at high speeds, through the desert and it never once overheated. It has always "got him home."

Vytas

Back