• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Revived Owner ;)

So I just got out last night to drive the X for the 2nd time in just over a year. We sold our house so I had to put it in a Storage unit for 7 months while we built and then I drove it to the new house and put on jackstands for the upcoming TopSpeed headers and custom FlowMaster 40 series exhaust and some other maintanace. Well after 5 months of working on and off of it I finally got around to starting it yesterday and WOW is all I can say. I got it out for a drive and for a owner of 11 years to say that this car really does "stir your soul" is pretty amazing. I couldnt stop dropping it down a gear and listen to it roar....... I will try and get some audio on here because I have listened to alot of header and exhaust clips and I can say I have a VERY unique sounding car... Just thought I would share my enjoyment of this car, even after 11 years of ownership. Thanks ACURA for an AMAZING car:biggrin:

Last edited:
It's always good to hear that even after years of ownership that the NSX is such an enjoyable car to pilot. Glad you were able to get out on the road! You definitely need to take her out more often :)

Great to hear. Good post.

Now go drive that puppy, it's the weekend. :wink:

I had mine up in the air for around 7 months or so over the winter to do my restoration project, and when I first started it I was smiling from ear to ear. It is a lovely sound. :smile:

Even though I refer to my girl as "her" or "she"...I'm really glad she doesn't have a vagina. That would be another level of Love I'm not ready for... She'll just have to be happy with her five-hour massage, bath and makeover sessions

:redface:

Back