• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rim/Wheel Polishing Shop in S. Florida anyone??

My rims (HRE 547s poished aluminum) never came with a protective coating so they require ALOT of maintenance and I haven't been able to keep up with that for a looong time. Needless to say, my rims don't look too hot up close on the lip or the centers.

I have tried a couple metal polishers. They get the rims looking shiny (at a distance :biggrin: ) But up close, you can see the oxidation, stains, etc. I haven't tried a couple highly recommended products as of yet. Still, just in case these products don't work either, I was hoping someone could recommend a rim/wheel polishing expert in the S. Florida Area.

I don't want to start any flames, but please don't recommend Wheels Boutique. First, I already paid money to have my rims professionaly polished there, and it made NO difference to the rims; not to mention some other nasty events that transpired. There has to be a reputable rim shop around here that someone can recommend and testify to.

Back