• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RIP - Immanuel

Hey guys... horrible news. Not sure how many PA/Philly area primers knew Immanuel (Manny Young), but he died Sat night in a car crash. Manny was a great guy and leaves behind a young daughter and a fiance. Really tragic news. Thought I would pass it along for anyone who knew him and hadnt heard and for everyone else to maybe take a moment to say a prayer, have a moment of silence, or whatever you believe in for his family.

I don't know him. However that is definitely tragic news. My prayers go out to him and his family. RIP.

RIP Manny. Prayers for you and your family.

Sorry to hear...rip to him.

Wow, that's awful. I'll definitely make mention of his family in my prayers.

Sad news, I didnt know him but anyone who dies is sad.

was he in a NSX? I looked for any articles online but didnt find anything with his name.

Really sorry to hear about this tragedy, our deepest condolences to his family.

Tytus

RIP to a member of the NSX community.

Very sad to hear. If anyone can find a link to a news article, I would like to read it. :frown:

This is really sad news of one of our NE members. :frown: Thoughts and prayers go out to his young daughter, girlfriend and family.
Although we don't know what happened or if he was driving, it looks like he owned a heavily modded Viper and 996. A reminder that any form of speed has its inherent dangers and we must be careful out there.

I havent seen it hit the news yet. There was a meet right before the accident and folks are trying to piece together what happened. The details seem to indicate no other car was involved which is odd.

There are threads on the Viper Club Forums, Ferrarichat and Manny's own site which was "Elite Speed Culture".

Online friendships are so odd... I had known Manny from Supra forums (he had a pretty insane Supra) and on through 6speedonline, then Prime when he flirted with the NSX for a while, and then the Viper forum.

He was a cameraman for the local news channel in Philly who moved into engineering and eventually opened his own shop:

http://illusionmotorworks.com/index.html

We met for the first time in person at the Fabspeed meet last month. Really a great, genuine nice guy.

Back