• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run 2004 - Photos and Thanks!

What a great day and turnout for the Final River Run. 32 NSX's showed up and thanks to the Gallos and The Don, everyone had a great time. Too bad the Gallos will be moving to Colorado because this is an annual event that will be missed by everyone.

Photos will be up shortly.

4449686-M.jpg

I promised Don Gallo I would show this

This may not be an NSX but as you can see by the sticker on the rear window, it yearns to be an NSX.

4462642-L.jpg

4449819-L.jpg

Last edited:
Dennis, Dennis,

Priorities dude:):) What, were you hanging out with a bunch of Porsches!!!!!!!!LOL j/k Hope you had a good a day as we did. It was a total blast.

Thanks to "The DON", The "other" DON, and Dawna for a great day!!

LarryB

I had a great time ...Thanks Don n Dawna n "THE DON" .

Robert great photos as always

It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones, Hope to see you all at the next event.

Re: Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Dennis in SE PA said:
I never saw 32 NSXs in one place! :)

Then make sure you attend NSXPO 2004 at the Glen where you should be able to see about 100.

Don Gallo and Dawna... Multe Grazie for yet another gorgeous day and event! My drive down early this morning had me convinced that this was going to be a total washout, which for me was ok because it was just another reason to wash my car!;) But fortunately, the blue skies prevailed!

Thank you for welcoming all of us into your beautiful home, for being such great hosts for the last 6-7 years of this event, and most of all, thanks for the wonderful friendship. I'm sure moving to CO is the right thing for you to do, but I want you to know that this guy right here will miss you both very much.

It was great seeing the "usual suspects" (aka "the rat pack"), and meeting new friends. I always enjoy listening to the new members telling me how happy they are for having recently purchased their NSX. It makes me feel great!

Thank you to "The Don" for doing such a meticulous job with the registration, and outstanding color-coding tactics!:)

Thank you Mr. Dave Davis (Davis Acura) for the generous gifts. It was a very nice and kind gesture on your part. With the price of gas these days, that $100 gift certificate may just be enough for gas to your dealership!:D All kidding aside, I spent almost $65 on gas today. Then again, I drive 100 MPH in 3rd!;) Don, our group 1 did some serious driving today! In Japan they refer to it as "displaying NSX capabilities".

Last kudos... Thanks so much to the camera guys (Bailey, Bob, John, Tony, many others) for always going out of their way and documenting these events like they do. For without their quality equipment, keen eye for that perfect shot, and spending so much of their personal time uploading for our viewing pleasure, these events just wouldn't be the same.

Roger, that is the best V-1 set up I've ever seen!

Wayne, drive that car! Drive it, drive it, drive it!!!:D

DocJohn, I like the new wheel set up.:D

Brian, you better hide that Fall Classic fleece 'cause I want it!:D

Don, that NSXCA sticker on the back glass of your Ferrari is awesome! Better not let the F guys see that sticker there, because if they do, they're gonna bug!!! Speaking of bug! Those Secada Bug carcasses on the tree trunks were just naaaaaaaaaasty!!!!! And that hissing!!!

Ciao...

Miléd

Last edited:
Great post Miled,yes thanks to all who devoted time to planning and logistics and thanx to our wonderful hosts,it will be a shame to have to find a substitute "river run" Also thanks to Davis acura and zymol for the swag,and thanks again Don fo rumaging through your closet for some sentimental giveaways,at least (I'm glad) you did'nt have a nsx toothbrush!lol

docjohn said:
I'm glad) you did'nt have a nsx toothbrush!lol
John, you sure post some funny stuff!!! You KNOW what I mean?!:)

Hey Everyone :)

Karen and I just wanted to shout out and say that we had a truly wonderful time today. What a great way to "officially" start off the NSX Spring/Summer season. It's always great to see familiar faces as well as meet some new ones.

Don & Dawna, thank you very much for making this event an incredible one. We only wish we bought our car a few weeks earlier last year so we could have enjoyed "River Run 2003" as well!

Bob - well you beat me to it.....then again everyone did. However I do have an excuse!! Karen strongly suggested that I take her to Monroe Woodbury Commons to go shopping, especially since we are going to the SEMA show tomorrow. We all know what it means when the women "strongly suggest" something :D:D:D:D

Anyway, I will leave you with a link to my photo album of today’s event and a few quick teasers.

C-ya!!

http://glasssphere.homeip.net/MyPhotos/Automobiles/River Run 2004/index.html

River-Run0172.jpg

River-Run0102.jpg

River-Run0034.jpg

River-Run0070.jpg

River-Run0062.jpg

To the Gallos-

Thanks for the hospitality throughout the day! We only regret that we were unable to attend the other River Runs, but at the same time fortunate that we were at this one. We felt that the event was well organized and a good time was had by all. We especially enjoyed meeting with all out buddies and making new ones. After seeing Miled's car and him at work, my Wife only now has begun to understand me and my NSX! THANKS Miled!

To the photo experts, thanks for a wonderful job as always. The DON..........preparation was second to none!

Thanks once again-

Cheers-

Nev & Paula

I have turned off my copyright protection on this gallery and will leave it off for about a week so you can download any photos you may want to keep. I would suggest clicking on "original" size before right-click save so that you have a full resolution copy. If you right click save on a smaller photo you will only be downloading a copy that may not be suitable for printing.

After about a week, I will turn the copyright protection back on but you may PM me for copies of whatever files you would like.

Hi John,

Wow, that's a nice pic of my ivory interior! Thanks for shooting and posting it!:D Great seeing you and Karen again!

Hi Nev,

You're right, it does takes a lot of hard work to keep a car looking nice. I will say I'm a bit on the obssessive side;), but it still takes work to maintain it. Thanks for the kudos!:D

Hi Bob,

That's very nice of ya to let us download the pics. Thanks again for going out of your way and doing this for all of us, and for others who did not attend to see.

Ciao...

Miléd

RSO 34 said:
I have turned off my copyright protection on this gallery and will leave it off for about a week so you can download any photos you may want to keep. I would suggest clicking on "original" size before right-click save so that you have a full resolution copy. If you right click save on a smaller photo you will only be downloading a copy that may not be suitable for printing.

After about a week, I will turn the copyright protection back on but you may PM me for copies of whatever files you would like.

That didnt stop me from getting the original ... :D

That's only because I chose to make the original available. Normally I block the original because if someone wants to take a copy from their cache it would only be one of the smaller ones that won't print well. Maybe next time I will watermark all of yours. ;)

Being a new owner, it was my first event and chance to meet other owners. The event was top notch. Not a detail missed. Meeting and talking with other owners was fantastic. I can't wait to meet up with everyone again and meet more people in the future. Hopefully I can fit NSXPO into my schedule. Thanks again.

RSO 34 said:
That's only because I chose to make the original available. Normally I block the original because if someone wants to take a copy from their cache it would only be one of the smaller ones that won't print well. Maybe next time I will watermark all of yours. ;)

Ahhhh.....I should of known that was too easy:mad:

Last edited:
That's only because I chose to make the original available. Normally I block the original because if someone wants to take a copy from their cache it would only be one of the smaller ones that won't print well. Maybe next time I will watermark all of yours.
Don't worry BaileyI already found a back door into that server:D:D I can get anything you want without any watermarks.

Sorry Bob :( it's my job!! But don't worry your prints are safe in my hands :):)

jadkar said:
Don't worry BaileyI already found a back door into that server:D:D I can get anything you want without any watermarks.

Sorry Bob :( it's my job!! But don't worry your prints are safe in my hands :):)

Hey John I got the videos uploaded to my comp ... there large files .... if you got AIM I can do a file transfer online.

Bailey,

I really want to check those out. I have FTP access set up on my server. I'll create a user name for you. You can FTP them directly to me. If your not familiar with FTP I can show you how to do it from DOS or I can email you a GUI FTP client. Let me know.

In the meantime I will PM you a user name that you can use :):)

Thanks,
John

Sorry we missed the event. Our daughter had her commencement ceremony for her Master's Degree.

Sounds like you all had a great time!

-Jim

Back