• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rm Exhaust for sale

RM DTM TIP EXHAUST SYSTEM. RE-BUILT FOR ME BY TRI FLO TO WITHSTAND SUPERCHARGER APPLICATION. NO DENTS OR SCRATCHES. SOUNDS AWESOME. $850 CALL SAM 310-600-1850

rm exhaust

Loomup, Thanks for thr reply. I won't be at the drive but I am very close in Santa Monica. I'm pretty sure that you can get the adaptor pipes from a few places for about $150 as the exhaust is the same for all years, and the later models use adaptors. my car is at comptech now and the exhaust is there. It will be shipped to me as soon as iI need it. I love the sound, my girlfriend doesn't.:rolleyes:
Thanks,
sam

We are near each other. I'm just next door to Santa Monica I work in Venice at the Fire station on Venice Blvd. Maybe we can hook up for ride. I will do my homework on the RM exhaust. My wife is alittle picky with exhaust sounds. How does it sound at low and high rpms? Are you changing to comptech exhaust?

RM EXHAUST

IT IS VERY DEEP AND THROATY. ON THE LOUDER SIDE. I AM INSTALLING A COMPTECH BECAUSE IT IS QUIETER. IT WILL BE HERE IN ABOUT A WEEK.

Back