• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road rage Karma.

He deserved a cool cup of "chill out and wait it out", but not a wreck that tarnished his driving/personal record and totaled his truck. To say he strait-out "deserved" what happened is a little lopsided.

I have found myself frustrated by similar events--people going 5 mph faster than vehicles in the right lane, but still cruise in the fast lane on the technicality that they are going the speed limit and passing.
I'm thankful I have more patience and better judgment, but I also wish those people in the left lane wouldn't be so air-headed.

Look in your rear view, if you're blocking people from passing, it should be your duty as a courteous and intelligent part of society to be willing to slow down to the speed of the right lane momentarily and let those who wish to pass you, pass you.

My 2¢

As soon as he cut her off, in my opinion he deserved everything that happened to him. I wouldn't want him to be injured, but it would of been his own fault. The guy lost control of his vehicle with no one else doing anything, this also shows that he is a bad driver also in my opinion. He could of easily caused her to have an accident for no reason whatsoever, I understand getting frustrated at other drivers who do stupid things but cutting them off is overkill.

I lol'ed, but She definatly should have pulled over long ago. Why encourage the road rage? and why wasn't she fined for driving while operating a mobile device?

Thats what I love about Germany. If your caught out in the passing lane then you will likely getting rode of the road by a 200+kmh Porche, BMW, etc.... The passing lane is called a passing lane for a reason, pull out, pass, pull in.... (thats what she said?)

She is just as guilty of being a jerk as he is.
If she has time to be video taping the encounter, she could have just moved to the right and then rightfully complained that he was the jerk.
She was antagonizing the situation for no reason.

I have strong opinions about people who drive slow in the fast lane.
I don't think they should all necessarily be shot, but at least a reckless ticket.
If someone is behind you going faster, get over.

I have strong opinions about people who drive slow in the fast lane.
I don't think they should all necessarily be shot, but at least a reckless ticket.
If someone is behind you going faster, get over.

He was a dick, and she was a bitch, perfect combo for road rage..........Hes in his big boy truck and her in her soccer mom mobile....probably both have issues......In most states, left lane is for passing, even the big rigs know this.....Its my opinion, its not your business why someone needs to go faster, could be a number of reasons......I have learned to move over and let them go...............:cool:

I think the most disturbing part is, shes laughing nearly his hystercally after the crash {which is a terrible crash BTW} with no regard weather he's killed or not.

+1.

based on the video she was already going 'fast lane speeds' as they were passing other cars in the slow lane.

As soon as he cut her off, in my opinion he deserved everything that happened to him. I wouldn't want him to be injured, but it would of been his own fault. The guy lost control of his vehicle with no one else doing anything, this also shows that he is a bad driver also in my opinion. He could of easily caused her to have an accident for no reason whatsoever, I understand getting frustrated at other drivers who do stupid things but cutting them off is overkill.

Its my opinion, its not your business why someone needs to go faster, could be a number of reasons......I have learned to move over and let them go...............:cool:

Agreed. Sometimes I need to go faster, sometimes other people need to go faster.
I can't stand self righteous people going slow in the fast lane.
I could be on my way to save a life for all they know.

I think her laugh is hilarious. :biggrin: It makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Yeah, I HATE people who hog the fast lane and won't get out of the way, but when you look at the video you can see her pass two trucks on her right, just before the guy cuts her off. She was turning left so she needed to be in that lane for a little more. "I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were," she wrote on YouTube. "I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened." He's the doofus, not her.

yep. bad call on his part, loved her laugh.

Why did he leave the scene after crashing?

Well from the looks of the coat on the passengers seat one of them is a first responder. From the looks of the video clip they were on a power trip blocking the left lane and proving they were, in my best cry baby voice... Doing fifty five. What they really were doing was attempting to control another person by intentionally not moving over. Power trip indeed. Bag full of vinegar and water.

They were getting a kick out of pissing the guy off or they wouldn't have been recording it.

Last edited:
Back