• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road trip in NSX

I would encourage you to take the NSX. Like others have said make sure your tires are in good shape and have all your maintenence done. The NSX is so comfortable it makes long trips a joy. My longest trip was 1500 miles and I did it in two days.

Regarding parking at motels, I suggest you find an end spot in a well lit area and if you have a cover then use it since "out of site is out of mind". You will find yourself checking on the car now and then so if you can request for a room with a view of where you are parked it makes it easier.

Use google maps and you can add all your destinations in and move the route around with your cursor and you can find the twistie roads. AAA offers triptiks which are maps with gas stops and other travel info put together for your trip.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom and insights!

BTW, since no one has mentioned it, your wife is a keeper for letting you do that.:wink:

Yes, she is a keeper. While I am on the road, however, I will need to bribe my mother-in-law and sister-in-law to come over and help my wife with kids: luxury spa, shiny stuff and etc. :tongue:

Back