• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Round 2! Spoon Sports Aero Mirrors for NSX

That's right, SCW Performance Is bringing you another great product opportunity for the NSX!

GROUP BUY #2 - Now Closed

The Spoon Sports Aero Mirror is one highly sought after set of mirrors as they are currently discontinued from Spoon. We have been able to work a deal with Spoon Sports to produce this rare item if we can meet a small minimum order again. These mirrors are truly amazing mirrors to drive with. Visibility is great, aero is great, and they really compliment the lines of the NSX body.

Each set includes a Left & Right side mirror, direct bolt-on to the factory mount location (no drilling required) - Blue tinted glass (non-glare coating) - Made In Japan. Mirror housing is made from a lightweight frp material (comes ready to paint). Also worth mentioning, the mirror base / assembly is made from stainless steel, a very high quality assembly.

This is a Direct Vendor Group Buy:

- Group Buy will be open for 1 month - Ending on OCTOBER 31st, 2013.
All deposits must be in by that time or you will not make the order list.
- Minimum Number:
10 sets
- Maximum Number:
No limit, but the more made, the longer the wait.
- Production Time: 2-3 month production time, they are made to order one set at a time. The more we order, likely, the longer the wait. They are made in Japan. These are worth the wait!
- Cost: $ / Set + Shipping - We do offer international shipping
- Payment Methods - Credit, Debit, Check and Bank Transfer. For all international orders payment must be made with a bank wire-transfer, paypal will not be accepted. For all orders using paypal, there will be a 3% fee added to the total, or you can call the store with your credit/debit/bank transfer/check etc. and avoid the fee. Your choice.

Either call the shop to place your order / payments, or send me a PM. Sign Up List:
1. KPRSX - PAID
2. JDMFOB - PAID
3. OBX -
4. Timeless1 - PAID
5. NSX1145 - PAID
6. OKI-BOY -
7. YF-19 - PAID *website*
8. Single Samurai - PAID

View attachment 97788

Same mirrors used on the Spoon Race NSX-R (NA2) -

1226587219_zps396fad68.jpg

ScreenShot2013-03-06at110037AM_zps795a9574.png

HERE IS OUR WRITE-UP / INSTALLATION GUIDE ON THESE MIRRORS :)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...llation-amp-Information?p=1724944#post1724944

Some Close-Up photos of these beauties!
_DSC0108_zps416a9796.jpg

_DSC0106_zpsbf806fb4.jpg

_DSC0095_zpscb975c8d.jpg

_DSC0107_zps0d3476e8.jpg

Hey..whats going on here? How come I didn't even heard anything from you guys and Okiboy has got his already? Thats very sad

What? I see that you are on list 6 and dont event showed that you paid and you got it? Im on list #1 and haven't heard anything from them.
Well I did pay to store/SCW, the list was never updated.
Try calling to store for answers.

Orders were shipped in the order of who paid. Some people signed up early, but were late to pay.

I would appreciated if you have let us know w tracking# or notification that order has been shipped in the future. I called and you guys are closed today. Hopefully, I will hear from you on tracking # on Monday.

Oh man! Can't wait to get back from my Asia Business Trip ... I'll swing by and pick mine up Thursday or Friday Bro!

I would appreciated if you have let us know w tracking# or notification that order has been shipped in the future. I called and you guys are closed today. Hopefully, I will hear from you on tracking # on Monday.

Well i call & spoke to Jeremy last week & he told me mine should be in this coming week,we'll see.. +1 on the tracking info needed to be provided.

Drove over to the shop & got mine, thanks Jeremy/SCW performance for making this happen & hooking this up with Spoon. Be patient guys Jeremy is working hard to get yours out to you.

Last edited:
Late late post. I was on the 1st group buy. I was away from home quite a lot. Started to installed the side mirrors in November 2013! And cut story short vacation/business travels completed it just last week! :rolleyes:

I managed to snap some pictures with my phone . No high res here. Sorry.:redface:

Last edited:
De-licious ^^

Beautiful color...

Late late post. I was on the 1st group buy. I was away from home quite a lot. Started to installed the side mirrors in November 2013! And cut story short vacation/business travels completed it just last week! :rolleyes:

I managed to snap some pictures with my phone . No high res here. Sorry.:redface:

Nicely done!

I ordered them and some other parts last october.
Don't remember price exactly but I think 950ish.

Back