• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RSX-S Shift Knob?

I have an aftermarket shift knob with the Type-R mesh boot. Due to the R boot, I no longer have the 5MT shift pattern decal. I was looking at making my own decal, but costs were prohibitive. I noticed on Dali's site that the RSX Type S aluminum knob had a 5MT pattern on it and fits the NSX stalk. Does anyone use this and if so, can you post a pic? I kinda like this idea, since I would be keeping it real with OEM Acura parts. :)

I took the knob of my 05 TL before i got rid of it, had to cut the knob a little to make it screw on but other than that the knob is perfect. its very small, fits in your hand perfectly, and it make the height of the shaft like 5 inches lower. instead of the DALI, or OEM knobs that make you feel your arms are like chest high. that just me. and it looks good I think. looks oem only 4 inches high

picture.php

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Hippiehater, I think you are correct. The billet aluminum knob was part of Acura's interior upgrade accessory package, so it is not associated with any particular trim level. It's only about $40, so I'm going to give it a shot.

Back