• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rtfm

Read The Freakin' Manual - that's what they say. So I read the NSX owner's manual. Ever done that??? You should.

Learned 2 things I didn't know: 1) There's a special place to hang the gas cap on the inside of the gas cap door. You probably knew that one, but I didn't. And 2) you can PULL the balance knob on the OEM stereo (after you push it to get it out) to turn off the lights in the stereo unit while it's running.

Ya learn something new every day!

Jeff

Jeff A said:
Read The Freakin' Manual - that's what they say. So I read the NSX owner's manual. Ever done that??? You should.

Learned 2 things I didn't know: 1) There's a special place to hang the gas cap on the inside of the gas cap door. You probably knew that one, but I didn't. And 2) you can PULL the balance knob on the OEM stereo (after you push it to get it out) to turn off the lights in the stereo unit while it's running.

Ya learn something new every day!

Jeff

I'll admit it..... I knew the first point, but didn't know the second one.
Thanks for the tidbit...always gotta keep on learnin'. :smile:

Do a search of here and you'll find a thread created a couple of years ago that had LOTS of posts concerning little 'secrets' about the car.....
example....turn the car off and before opening the driver door, you can still operate the power windows:wink:

Back