• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Running of The Bulls 3

Exotic Car Owners:
SAVE THE DATE!
We welcome all Exotic Car owners to our 2005 RUNNING OF THE BULLS EAST on JUNE 18th, a multi-marque event hosted by LAMBORGHINI CLUB AMERICA and HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS.

Caravans will be leaving from various locales in the Northeast. We will drive to Hemmings Motor News, in Bennington, VT, to admire vintage beauties at HEMMINGS 1st ANNUAL VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL AUTO DAY, in celebration of their newest magazine, Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car, to be released in July 2005.

Members driving their pre-1980 Sports and Exotic cars from France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, and Sweden are encouraged to RSVP early to participate in the Concours. WIN A TROPHY and HAVE YOUR CAR FEATURED IN THE PREMIER ISSUE of Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car! 250 cars will be accepted into the Concours.

All RUNNING OF THE BULLS EAST attendees are invited to participate in the festivities: international music and food from 10am to 4pm. Alternate secure parking will be available for all cars from our group not participating in the Concours.

Club membership is NOT REQUIRED for this event.

MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW. Email Richard Solomon with any questions or suggestions: [email protected]

Lamborghini Club America is a not-for-profit enthusiasts organization. If you’ve received this notice in error or wish to unsubscribe, please follow the unsubscibe link below.

Might have to work that weekend but if I don't you can count me IN :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I love Bennington and hey there might be some other cars as nice as ours there as well :tongue: :tongue: :eek:

If you like testosterone laden drivers of silly wide Italian cars behaving badly,and wish to do the same, :wink: then I highly recommend this wacky event.

Last edited:
docjohn said:
If you like testosterone layden drivers of silly wide Italian cars behaving badly,and wish to do the same, :wink: then I highly recommend this wacky event.

love it... :biggrin:

docjohn said:
If you like testosterone layden drivers of silly wide Italian cars behaving badly,and wish to do the same, :wink: then I highly recommend this wacky event.

Don't forget to mention that if you don't mind not being fed for your money plus incurring additional court costs ala The Taconic Eight all while not having me present to defend you wannabe road felons then by all means join in.

18355185-L.jpg

This is the event they plan to attend: Hemmings Auto Day

I may be checking out the show that Saturday departing NH.

You can attend the event without the speeding tickets, lack of food, excessive hormones, :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: and keep your money!

Last edited:
RichH said:
This is the event they plan to attend: Hemmings Auto Day

I may be checking out the show that Saturday departing NH.

You can attend the event without the speeding tickets, lack of food, excessive hormones, :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: and keep your money!

Rich do we have the GT yet? :eek:

RichH said:
The GT has left the factory and is in Transit!

Remember the promise you made to your friends at the NY Auto show, you have to let us know when we can mash the pedal to the metal!!! :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Remember the promise you made to your friends at the NY Auto show, you have to let us know when we can mash the pedal to the metal!!! :biggrin:

I was told to take a number so I took Number 1. I promise to bring it back with some gas in it. :tongue:

RSO 34 said:
I was told to take a number so I took Number 1. I promise to bring it back with some gas in it. :tongue:

Dont worry about the gas He said he would rather you bring it back in one piece. :biggrin:

RSO 34 said:

Hey I just bought almost every shirt Rich has in stock :eek: :eek: :eek:
He said that because of my mass purchase I can take it for the first spin :tongue: :tongue:

Bob sometimes it Pays to buy late and benefit early :biggrin:. After all you were wearing MY shirt at Bridgewater :mad:

RPM217 said:

If you notice, he didn't answer any of you heathens publicly, me I got my PM with my #1 test drive and a date, so all you suckas, can just salivate!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Sorry Rog-

Since Rich and I agreed that the first drive will be mine in exchange for a free sigmoidoscopy, so you honestly think your measly PM hold any meaning when it's his butt on the line....leterally? :eek: :biggrin:

NevSX

Don't worry Rich I will take it easy on her........and you. :cool:

NSXNEV said:
Sorry Rog-

Since Rich and I agreed that the first drive will be mine in exchange for a free sigmoidoscopy, so you honestly think your measly PM hold any meaning when it's his butt on the line....leterally? :eek: :biggrin:

NevSX

Nev, all I have to do is mention to Paula that you plan on modding the car with expensive toys......... and you know what happens to you and your "scope", she plants it just where you think that you'd be doing to to Rich. "leterally" and all!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NSXNEV said:
Since Rich and I agreed that the first drive will be mine in exchange for a free sigmoidoscopy

Remind me never to shake your hand or bend over to check my tire pressures when you are around.

Rich- I'd like to hook up with you guys on the way out. Last year going to Consumer Reports was a scramble to organize meeting spots etc. So if I can count on you guys that would be great. I'll be driving my 87 Lotus

...time to get out the pink polo sweater (to tie around my neck). I'll take a button down yellow cotton shirt, plus I need a haircut and I'm ah gonna have to shave too. Note to self...stock up on Protein bars.

Just trying to blend in... :wink:

RSO 34 said:
Don't forget to mention that if you don't mind not being fed for your money plus incurring additional court costs ala The Taconic Eight all while not having me present to defend you wannabe road felons then by all means join in.

actually they did pretty well with the food thing last year at the consumer reports event, i heard about the first year pizza thing, but they seemed to have gotten it together in that dept.

Back