• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S 03 Tire Pressure

I have new S 03’s on stock 91 rims and am looking for real world experience with tire pressure results. I would like to hear from users who are also using stock 91 tire sizes as I am not sure if super low profile tire data would be all that helpful.

Thanks in advance for you help.

on 91 stock wheels:

I'm running 40 psi in back and 35 in front. I did have it at around 42-44 in back but it looked like i was getting some center wear so i backed it off.

My SO3 tires now have about 7000 miles on them

Thank you for your response. I went for a drive in the mountains and put almost 300 miles on them today. Only 200 more till they are broken in. So far they are very impressive.

Stock rear pressure being 40 PSI, I was using 38 PSI on my 1994 with 17 inch rear wheels. The centers of the rear tires wore badly on my first set = too much pressure. So I lowered the rear tire pressure to 36 PSI on the second set. I love the SO3s. Front pressure at 32 PSI, no problems.

Back